How to make a game using dreamweaver

Started by TNBProductions, July 01, 2011, 02:25:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TNBProductions

it says i have already posted this when it timedout but if i see the post i originally posted i will have this topic deleted
i would like to know how to make a game using adobe dreamweaver cs5.5.

G_G

Dreamweaver is a website developing program, not a game developing program. ._. Not that you can't make a game using web pages but its not a game creator.

Subsonic_Noise

Next off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

TNBProductions

okay well atleast i didnt buy it yet XD
well then since it cant make time management games please point me in the direction of an engine that could make a time management game.

stripe103

Still though, there is a guy on Rpg Revolution who is making a RMXP game player in javascript called RPG JS so I guess you could use that. Maybe. Just a thought.

TNBProductions

i have rpgmaker xp and i wanted to make a time management game. ex: cake mania, delicious, Diner dash, hearts medicine. i just cant find a good engine to make one

winkio

HTML5, Flash, or Java would probably be the best for an online game like you described.  However, making a game isn't as simple as just having an idea.  You have to know how to make it, which is something that I think will present a major obstacle for you, due to your posts.

TNBProductions

QuoteHTML5, Flash, or Java would probably be the best for an online game like you described.  However, making a game isn't as simple as just having an idea.  You have to know how to make it, which is something that I think will present a major obstacle for you, due to your posts.

Ahh it probably will but it would also help me because i found out (by asking a lot of my real life friends not rpgers i meet on forums) that time management games are really popular. so i wanted to try it so

THNX- most likely