Galenia Dreams - Recruiting a team!!! Interested?

Started by Xalas, May 31, 2008, 12:29:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Xalas

May 31, 2008, 12:29:40 am Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 06:07:23 am by Blizzard
Galenia V: Dreams of Al dias

Game topic: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1016.0

Interested?

If anyone is interested in jumping on board I will be more than happy to welcome anyone who has skill in mapping, scripting, and Spriting. I am hoping to add voice acting to it, so if anyone is interested in doing some voice acting for this project that would be a plus and thank you don't forget to leave some feedback ^_^

Recruitment List

2 Scripters
2 Mappers
2 Spriters
1 Artist
Voice actors

So far I am the only one working on this project alone I am an ok Mapper not to good of a spriter but story writing is my special point.

Starrodkirby86

Looking at the screenshots and storyline (Especially characters), it looks like you already committed a handsome amount of work yourself. I honestly don't know why you need anymore people, that's pretty far enough in a way, unless you already fired your best guns and are showing "the best side of the game". Though nevertheless, this is very detailed, and I really appreciate that. Though I'm not interested in any of the positions (Hah, almost makes my post obsolete), I can do voice acting, I just need to deal with that lame Noise Removal. Also, I have to be in a private area so no one else will look at me with strange expressions...since that does happen.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Xalas

I Never had a team ever no one wants to help me, I don't mind doing it myself I would love to have my own sprites mostly, especially my main characters and animated battlers for them only if people are interested in helping me.

Lost_Hope

I'll help! I could be a voice actor and an artist!

Blizzard

Hm... Could you post a topic with identical information about the game without the recruitment part and then link to that topic? I'd like to move this game into the main section, but this wouldn't be a recruitment topic anymore. xD

I got totally wasted yesterday so I might not be typing clearly. What I mean is:

- main topic with all info in projects section
- recruitment topic without the info, but with a link to the topic mentioned above (that would be this topic here)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Xalas

Quote from: Lost_Hope on May 31, 2008, 01:46:22 am
I'll help! I could be a voice actor and an artist!

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it, and if anyone else is interested my MSN address is BsonF1@msn.com

Xalas

Anybody else interested in becoming part of my project team? So far I have

Fallen Angel and Lost_Hope who are working with me, so if you are curious about whats going on try out the demo that is available in the project thread.