Massive Progress in near future

Started by Blizzard, July 28, 2011, 11:59:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I am on vacation from Monday for two weeks. And you know how dangerous a Blizzard with tons of free time is... :naughty:

I have already started the final stages of the RGSS portion of the engine. I suggest that you guys finish the editor quickly because I am 99% sure that I will finish the engine during my vacation. I am most probably going to start working on the ARC engine.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

F0, G_G, you need to contact me on MSN ASAP. I'm not Blizzard and thus the possibility of me finishing this Editor on my own inside the next month is slim to none. there is plenty of things you guys can be doing the will greatly speed up the process. you know, if that's ok with you I mean.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Yes indeedy.  At work at the moment, but I'll get on later and we can get our asses in gear.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

Merp. *goes to install python and crap* Alright...I'll try and start the database I guess. It'd actually be nice if some people could whip up a layout, it'd be way easier for me to go off of that.

Blizzard

For now we just need an RMXP clone so you can make the layout more or less the same as RMXP has it.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Quote from: game_guy on July 28, 2011, 04:18:37 pm
Merp. *goes to install python and crap* Alright...I'll try and start the database I guess. It'd actually be nice if some people could whip up a layout, it'd be way easier for me to go off of that.

there is a task in the task sections about doing a layout, it lists the tools that make it easy and stuff too. for now you can basically just clone RMXP's but instep of doing tabs use separate panels.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a friendly reminder for you to stay motivated :D

Blizzard

Thanks. I might be doing some work tomorrow and most probably more on Friday. I've had some problems with my new cat so I couldn't work on it in the last 3 days. I'll post more in the kitty thread.

Blizzard

So, my vacation ended on Tuesday. I wasn't able to get closely as much done as I expected, but I have been working on it even this week and I will continue to work on it for some time. That means that the title of the topic is still true. :P

ForeverZer0

Don't worry.  You still got more done than I did in the past month (or couple).

Speaking of which, I'm gonna do some more on the editor...
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.