Helping out a fellow member

Started by Blizzard, July 29, 2011, 02:26:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 29, 2011, 02:26:12 am Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:27:28 am by Blizzard
Some of you might not be reading the forum so much or are skipping some topics. But everybody posting here is an actual person with actual problems in their lives. Some are smaller, some are bigger.

One of these people is Taiine. When people have monetary problems, that's one thing, but she has really trouble in her personal life. In fact she is trying very, very hard, but things are simply not working out, her family is very unsupporting. If you are interested in her whole story, you can read it here, it's very depressing.

In the meantime the Chaos Project staff is organizing a small fund raising for Taiine to help her out in her big time of need. Every Dollar is a help.

Click here to donate to Taiine!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

not being willing to pay for internet is one thing, but refusing to cough up the $30 max a month it takes to get shampoo, deodorant and the other personal items necessarily for hygiene. especially when good hygiene is critical if one want to land a job.

we may not be able to help you move out but at the least you wont have to worry about not having money for soap.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Vell

Tried to donate five dollars, since I feel like I have to donate something but I'm kind of poor

Find out my debit card has been denied by my bank.

What. The. Fuck. >:/ Gonna have to deal with THIS too now, grumble grumble. As if not having a job, not being able to eat, and not having glasses to learn to drive wasn't enough things for me to overcome before school, now my bank is being a dick and not letting me BUY anything.

Subsonic_Noise

July 29, 2011, 09:41:09 am #3 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:44:39 am by Subsonic_Noise
I'm completely broke right now myself and had problems to buy food for months, but she can have all the remaining money on my paypal if that helps at all..

EDIT: Just donated something around 29$ (not sure about € to $ conversion). Hope that helps.

ForeverZer0

I'm setting up my PayPal when I get home.  I already opened a second checking account just for it, just need to do the online setup portion of it, and I'll see what I can spare.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Taiine

OOh wow I just saw this. Thank you so much! This is really going to help me out, at least pay for the personal items I need that once my brother is gone is going to be fully up to me to pay for myself.

Thank you all, this means so much! Oh man I'm tearing up now. *HUGS EVERYONE*

Subsonic_Noise

So like, I get benifits because I donated, yeah? :V
just kidding, glad I can help you out. :) hope it turns out well.

Taiine

Rofl, well if you want some sort of reward, you can poke around my DA gallary.
http://kurisutaru.deviantart.com/

btw. My share of dinner for today. Yeah, I was not freaking joking about me getting whatever happens to be left over for dinner. Shawn can make off with most of it because ohh he has a looong day at work so he needs it! *grumble* Oh well, home alone right now, take a guess what I'm doing? Mmm clam chowder.

Blizzard

THIS IS INHUMANE! ;_;
No food like this is inhumane. ._. I hope the bit of money I sent you will help out that you can at least have something normal to eat once in a while.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Taiine

It was Mexican enchiladas. Not a fan. X.x

But yeah that's what I'm faced with a lot. Aside on days like today where I was home alone while the ass and mom went out to get a few odd's and ends. So I made myself a fast bowl of clam chowder and scarfed it down along with that, along with a soda, something else I'm not allowed to have because then he accuses me of drinking it all.  My drink? Fosset (filtered) water! Oh and ice, yummy ice. Maybe tea if I catch it just made.

Yeah, not sure how the money can help me here at home, as is he controls my food stamps card because he thinks I will just blow it on junk food. >.> But when I am made to walk plazas I'll at least have some money on hand to stop at a place for lunch, instead of going all morning and most of the afternoon on one sandwitch and one small bottle of water like last time. @.x though free water refills at water fountans in some places, but still!

Blizzard

ForeverZer0

Yeah, finally finished setting up my PayPal.
Gladly sent you $25.00, I hope it helps.  :)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Kett Shee

I would donate had I any money.

A friend owes me $5 via paypal, so whenever he gets around to doing that (if ever >_>) I'll gladly donate it :)
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Subsonic_Noise

To be honest that still looked edible to me, but then again I am used to worse. Anyways, you have my donation and best wishes. :)

Ryex

I'm fairly certain that it wasn't the quality but the quantity that was the problem.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Subsonic_Noise