Big Music Collection

Started by Blizzard, September 05, 2011, 12:49:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

And if it makes you feel better. I've uploaded more then I've downloaded. :facepalm:

Blizzard

._. IDK, my laptop's been online all day and night. Though, yesterday I've uploaded probably over 500 MB apart from torrent (I was uploading my music to Soundcloud and Youtube). My torrent said that no leechers are connected when I went to work.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

perhaps if you restarted your torrent program. let it try to reconnect?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

I restarted my whole laptop before I went to bed. ._.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

ya, your obviously not seeding anymore, all the peers I'm connected to are at 3.3% too. and none are downloading.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Subsonic_Noise

Why'd Pirate Bay delete your account anyways?

Blizzard

September 07, 2011, 06:43:45 am #26 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:23:03 am by Blizzard
IDK. It's not like I did anything that nobody else did.

EDIT: There, I fixed it. *rewards himself with fries and sausages with ketchup aka today's lunch*

G_G

It got to 4.1% then stopped again. :(

Blizzard

IDK. :/ I have even turned on port forwarding (and now it seems to work). I even have 2 leeches connected right now, but the upload is terrible. I am barely uploading 1 kB/s. :/

EDIT: After a restart of uTorrent it works again. IDK, uTorrent has started acting weird. When I shut it down, the process would actually stay up until I kill it manually with the task manager. :/

Ryex

September 08, 2011, 12:56:30 pm #29 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:00:52 pm by Ryex
The Download stopped again... perhaps you need to use a different program? utorrent was freezing up on me a bit ago but that was because some file system errors on my external HDD we locking up any program that tried to access it.
once I got the errors fixed it and WMP stopped locking up and generating undieing processes. (the process wouldn't die until the HDD was disconnected form the computer, infact it even stoped my computer from shutting down and I had to do a hard reboot a few times until I figure out what was going on.)

but that's nether here nor there.

Blizzard

No, I was busy today and I had to take my laptop with me. At one point I had Internet access for a short time, but that was it.
It doesn't seem to be running right now, though, so I will restart my laptop again.

Aside from that, I never actually had problems with uTorrent before. :/

Ryex

it's been holding at 99.4 for more than a day now. I've restarted my computer and utorrent twice in that time.

Blizzard

What the fuck? ._. It's been seeding properly the whole time.

Ryex

Blizzard

I'm uploading with 20kB/s+ right now. :/

G_G

I'm not even all that disappointed its been stuck on 99.4% for the past 4 days for me. I only have 14 songs left, 12 of which belong to Blizzard's album which I've already bought twice so...:3 cheers everyone!

Blizzard

Ryex

99.5 one of the songs that wasn't yours finished.

Blizzard

Fuck. ._. I tried what I told you yesterday. It doesn't seem to have worked.

Ryex

have you done a Force Recheck of the torrent? if it doesn't come out as you having 100% of the files it's not going to work