The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants

Started by Blizzard, September 16, 2011, 02:34:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

I seriously can't believe you are just finding this song now.  It was all over the internet one or two years ago.

AliveDrive

Lol...um yeah I have the album if you want me to send it. It's got some good laughs in it.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

September 16, 2011, 04:08:48 am #3 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:10:31 am by Blizzard
Nah, thanks, I'm good.

@winkio: A friend sent me the song, I didn't find it. I'm rarely out looking for stuff myself, usually people just send me this junk. xD I'm actually not even really up to date what is going on in rest of the world. I kind of don't care anymore. Is the crisis over? Is another war going to start? I barely know that kind of stuff. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

I personally do not get why some people care so much if someone just discovered something that's "old". Nobody cares.

winkio

So if I told you I just discovered facebook, gmail, or the internet itself, you wouldn't even have a reaction?  Good to know.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: winkio on September 16, 2011, 07:55:42 pm
So if I told you I just discovered facebook, gmail, or the internet itself, you wouldn't even have a reaction?  Good to know.

I would not have one at all, since not everybody knows everything about the internet(or about it in general[see: my great grandpa]). And by the way, I read over my post and it seems as though I was being a dick to you. That was not intended, so if you took it as such, I apologize.

winkio

Ryex

and would you believe it, until now I had no idea where "like a bawss" came from.

thank you winkio for your most insightful linkege
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

winkio