Credits

Started by Blizzard, September 21, 2011, 07:03:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Don't forget to add your name and the list of the contributed filenames in credits.txt!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

No really!

The RTP is growing fast, almost too fast for us to keep up, there are literally hundreds of files that have been submitted and we want to give credit where it is due for those that submit resources. But we really don;t have the time or even the means to update the list of contributed files ourselves as drop box does not tell us who contributes what file.

so when you add a file to the dropbox, find your name in the credits.txt  (and if it isn't here add it, you can use your RM community alias or your real name or both adding you alias in "") and list the files you have submitted.

Please try to follow the existing format of the file, it will save us a lot of work. But even if all you do is list the folder and the file names we should be able to sort everything out.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

V o d

I have a question. I looked at the credits and my 103-fairy01.png is listed under your name blizzard.
May I change that because I was the one that added it? :o
If you want proof I have the .psd and layers.

Blizzard

September 23, 2011, 08:43:40 am #3 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 08:48:05 am by Blizzard
I'm sorry, I did that by mistake. I made a bunch of the current characters and the misc graphics at the end so I just automatically put the fairy there as well. >.<

Yes, change it to your name. I'll double check my list to make sure I didn't do that with another file as well.

EDIT: There was no other file that I took wrongfully credit for, but there was one where I forgot to take credit. xD It was Graphics/Autotiles/01-ModernRoof01, I made that one actually. I completely forgot about that.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

AngryPacman

Took the liberty of adding myself, hehe.
G_G's a silly boy.

Ryex

thanks Packman, i went and listed each file individually for you instead of the number ranges you had. they were a bit ambigues so I decided to make it clear that it was a bunch of files not one file with a number range in the name.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

AngryPacman

Well, that would've taken a lot of work. Thanks man.
G_G's a silly boy.

Ryex

about 25 minutes, Ctrl+C Ctrl+V and the arrow keys allowed me to just copy and paste part of the file name and then arrow down remove the copied number and put the right number.

Blizzard

You must mean 2-5 minutes. There's not way copying the filename several times, then quickly editing the number at the end would take more than 5 minutes for 130 files.

Ryex

yes, I forgot to add a - 2-5 minutes not 25