[Finished] [RGSS] More than three tilemap layers

Started by Ryex, October 25, 2011, 04:32:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

More than three tilemap layers

Description

Making the Tilemap draw as many layers as are present in the z dimension of the Table would allow us to create 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 layer maps in the first version without breaking RGSS functionality.

Priority

High

Prerequisites

None

Assigned

Blizzard

Everything else

Blizz 'forgot' about this :P lol don't worry Blizz none of us can keep all the goals for this project in out heads.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Ryex, I just checked the code and as far as I can see, this should actually already work. O_o I think we will only have to modify the default scripts just a little bit (to take into account the other layers).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

Have you checked this out yet so we can mark it as finished?

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard