I need to take a break...

Started by Ryex, November 01, 2011, 04:02:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

Alright here's the deal. I'm close to burn out and I need to stop. School is approaching the end of the semester and I'm about to get hit with a bunch of big projects, and working on arc is starting to fell lest fun and more an obligation I soon won't be able to find time for. So I'm going to need to stop active work on ARC for about a month. I hope you understand.

G_G and ForeverZer0: you two should be able to continue work with out me. but i'll still be around the forum so I can give direction.

Also, I reasoned out how the TableEditAction should work. so i'll try to implement that by the end of the week. Then I'll make a post on how actions should work so that you can keep working on interfacing the panels.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Don't worry about it. I haven't touched ARC in over a month as well for various reasons.

Good luck with school.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

Take off whatever time you need. I am still working on the database, and will be busy with that for a little while. I believe any requirements I might need from the core are already done, so it doesn't effect my work, and I can continue as normal.

Anyways, good luck with school, its good to see you have your priorities in order.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

glad you understand. so after this week I'm going to have to stop for a month.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />