Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Spoiler: ShowHide

OMG, you actually clicked. :facepalm:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I can't tell if that is actually you...
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

MarkHest

Boba Fett Link

:O.o:

I should make a sprite of you doing that. It can be a skill in BABS or something. :P
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Fenriswolf

What's going on around you? :O.o:

Blizzard

The photos have been shot over the course of over a minute so I put the frames together. Obviously there was some offset since it wasn't a burst shot which I corrected. That's why the surroundings keep moving and tilting slightly.

Fantasist

lol, it's a pleasure seeing you dance! Nice moves there Blizz xD

Spoiler: ShowHide
:rofl: at your reaction on opening the spoiler :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Fenriswolf

Quote from: Blizzard on November 15, 2011, 06:49:33 pm
The photos have been shot over the course of over a minute so I put the frames together. Obviously there was some offset since it wasn't a burst shot which I corrected. That's why the surroundings keep moving and tilting slightly.

I meant what's going on there, not how you did it :P

By the way, is it just me or is that tourist behind you sliding backwards? :O_O:

Blizzard

It was a big party of a friend almost 7 weeks ago.
That guy is another photographer who made a few steps back in each frame. :P