Juan

January 07, 2008, 08:00:03 pm Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:39:10 pm by Juan
Animated Cms
Authors: Juan, Blizzard, Nortos, WcW, Dingo, Legacyblade, Tsuko
Version: 5.3
Type: Custom Menu System
Key Term: Custom Menu System

Introduction

This a custom menu system, with many functions. e.g. Equip submenu shows complete information about Status resistance/attack, Element resistance/attack,  complete character stat changing, animated, and has an options menu.

Features

• Animated
  • Soul Rage System Support
  • Supports Unlimited Party Size
  • Option Menu
  • Equipment
  • Faceset Support
  • Icon Support

Screenshots
The screenshots were applied with tons of add gradient bars to make it look better.
Screenshot1: ShowHide

Screenshot2: ShowHide

Screenshot3: ShowHide

Screenshot4: ShowHide

Demo
Script Demo

Script
Just make a new script above main and paste this code into it
Script Link

Instructions
Configure the settings in the menu is my module. To use icons make a folder called CMS in the icon folder. And name each image menu0-menu7

Compatibility

Compatable with SDK 2.3.
Compatable with dream for music files and tons of add ons.
This script will corrupt old savegames.

Credits and Thanks

• Juan
  • Blizzard
  • Nortos
  • Wcw
  • Dingo
  • Legacyblade
  • Tsuko

Author's Notes
This cms will not with save files before this cms was there.
Any bugs email me at Juanito119@yahoo.com
or report them in this topic.
Credit me and enjoy.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Fantasist

As I already said, nice layout :)

Here's the screenshot I promised:
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

what's the screenshot for??? oh and yeah it's nice layout and has some nice updates now with load disabled if no saves

Fantasist

posted in this topic on Dec 25 in the old forum.
[quote]I've always disliked the steps window, and the equipment layout is exactly the same layout I'm using for my CMS. And the status layout is VERY near, and I too planned faceset support. So yeah, I say the layout is good
I have a screen of the status scene in my desktop comp, I'm on my laptop now. I'll upload the pic tomorrow.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

Juan

@Fantasist Yea it does look simliar and thanks.
@Nortos Also thank. I myself will probably make a different status screen style( One with battle graphic, and one without the battle graphic.) I already have a layout for it too. It is based on the orginal version of this script. I'll post that one out tomorrow.
 4468 1422  6617

Nortos

Juan

@Nortos heres a screenshot
Spoiler: ShowHide

Shot at 2008-01-12
. Throught I'm gonna remove the location window from that layout. Btw how does it look?
 4468 1422  6617

Nortos

looks nice like good layout looks like all you would want :)

Juan

@Nortos Its an alterterative for now using the battler graphic. I also might post a demo for changing the settings in game. 
 4468 1422  6617

dark-archangel

this script super cool ;D
and thanks what you done for me :)

iv00w

February 19, 2008, 04:12:18 pm #11 Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 04:14:54 pm by iv00w
I love it, except for one tiny thing:
Location + Map Name looks kinda cut-off at the top. How do i fix this?

edit:
when I have a weapon/armor with approx. 12 characters or more, the remaining chars go outside the screen.

Juan

February 19, 2008, 05:18:36 pm #12 Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 11:30:31 pm by Juan
The first problem I'll have to edit the location script I guess. I'll just reajust it.Thanks. I'll readjust the menu status too. I also might improve the code of this cms a bit. Any other bugs?

Edit 
Version 2.0 is up. Fixed the location window and status window bug. And improved the gold window.

Edit 2
Version 2.1
Fixed a few bugs
 4468 1422  6617

Quan

Would there be any way to adapt this for 80x80 faces like the Easy Party Switcher uses..?

Juan

February 27, 2008, 04:45:23 pm #14 Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 04:51:50 pm by Juan
Yea but I don't have any 80x80 faces unless you can provide me with some. Btw the way do you want anything added or removed from the menu?  Example Item, skill, equp, status, party, save, load, exit..
 4468 1422  6617

Quan

Yeah, word, but let me get back to you on that.  I've got a couple of scripts that I'm trying to reconcile with one another and it seems like there are a bunch of different ways to do it, so I want to narrow it down to the least labor-intensive option before I start making extra work for people!

I really appreciate your help though, Juan.  Thanks.  I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Juan

Alright. When that finishes then send  a picture of whatever size you want the faces to be when your done so I can edit the face option for you.
 4468 1422  6617

Juan

March 11, 2008, 06:06:08 pm #17 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 06:06:45 pm by Juan
Anyone think I use this layout the only I changed was the gold window and playtime window so they both are in the same window.

Spoiler: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Juan

Updated the cms. You can use icons and the menu is animated.
 4468 1422  6617

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!