[XP] Chaos Rage Limit System

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 03:47:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

I'm not experencing that problem with tons, and I have v6.02, thought mine is "v6.02b"...
Didn't know if you knew, but happy that this problem will be resolved...Did you say you already fixed the error with the SFSC add-on?? (Soul-Force Soul-Combo)

Blizzard

It wasn't an error, it was just a little update.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Oh, so then the only problem is with CRSLS, which you sid you'll fix soon??

Blizzard

Yes, I will update the CMS tomorrow to fix that problem. I will also browse through my other scriptsto see if there are problems.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Oh...the problem is in the CMS??
I just edited your CMS the way I like it...Booger. I have to do it again??

Blizzard

January 28, 2008, 05:37:33 am #25 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 09:07:03 am by Blizzard
Actually no, you will only have to replace some code. The problem is that I changed some Add-ons, so i.e. the 1 SP state is not there anymore which the CMS is trying to check if it's available. Then it crashes. Also, in the newest version of CRLS, the configurations can't be tested anymore like DRAW_SR, but need to be tested like BlizzCFG::DRAW_SR. It's not much code change, but I need to do it. If you don#t want to update the whole CMS version, I suggest you simply find the lines that say "$tons_version" and replace those conditions and branches with the one from the new version.

EDIT:

Done, you can get the new version of the CMS.

Calintz

icecold49

:-\ I'm having a small problem with the CRLS in the new version. When a character is healed, thier SR bar decreases. It's like the opposite of what happens when a character is attacked. If you could quickly fix this problem i would greatly appreciate it. Oh and your CMS is working great now after getting the new versions of CRLS and tons of add-ons.   :D

Blizzard

January 30, 2008, 03:35:49 am #28 Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 03:37:03 am by Blizzard
Turn off the SR_REVERSAL option. It's not a bug, it's a pretty useless new feature, except you want to make a game where low HP would often trigger SR abilities.

icecold49

Heh, i see. Guess i'll change that right now. And yes, it is a pretty useless feature lol. :P

Calintz

I don't know, sounds like it might be useful...I definitely wouldn't call it useless, I would just say that to see it used would be rare...The problem is, that a lot of ppl misuse features in games, and I don't mean getting bugs, I mean they don't see the feature for its full potential.

Caro Ru Lushe

I for one Find it quite Useful, specially for Lloid & Monica's SR =X

*Grins, o more Healing when need the HP Below 30%*

Blizzard

Nortos

OMG your awesome Blizz I just re-downloaded this before I edit my CBS to allow these with cross command and your new code is nice before was getting error when changed height of the sr window because wasn't set up now it's fine :)

Calintz

Commented the code!! I missed the release of 5.6!! and now there's 5.7!!.....Nice

Blizzard

Quote from: Nortos on February 25, 2008, 12:58:33 am
OMG your awesome Blizz I just re-downloaded this before I edit my CBS to allow these with cross command and your new code is nice before was getting error when changed height of the sr window because wasn't set up now it's fine :)

Yeah, I remodeled the way the commands are displayed, no wonder that it works with your cross command menu now. xD

Calintz

nerissya

oooh is this the awesome thing from Chaos Project? in that case im so going to use this. =)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

nerissya

Awesomeness at its best! Im definately going to use this. =)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<