Make it Snow at CP For Christmass

Started by Ryex, December 21, 2011, 09:26:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

MarkHest

We already have a Blizzard on this site! What more do you want?! :V:

Spoiler: ShowHide
But seriously. That looks a like a realy cool idea :D

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

you should start it snowing on the 24th and leave it for a few days :)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

I won't be on during the weekend. >.<
I'll see what I can do. I might put it on today if I decide to do it.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

winkio

wait, you are in Colorado, it just snowed here this morning...

Ryex

I only got a light dusting, not even 1/4 of an inch.

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

winkio

Oh, I guess we live farther away than I thought, I got like 5 inches of snow.

Blizzard

December 23, 2011, 10:28:45 am #10 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:30:25 am by Blizzard
RYEX, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Also, best viewed with the dark theme.

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

MarkHest

Ryex

Ryex

Blizzard

December 25, 2012, 05:35:13 am #15 Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:59:29 am by Blizzard
Each time I remembered to add this again, I forgot about it. I'll add it now. :)

EDIT: Hah! A Boris From The Past was clever! He left all the code there, I just had to uncomment one line to make it work.

Best viewed on the Dark Theme!

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on December 25, 2012, 05:35:13 am
EDIT: Hah! A Boris From The Past was clever! He left all the code there, I just had to uncomment one line to make it work.

I do this! Except instead of the Me from the Past, its a less sober me. ^.^
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Ryex

December 17, 2013, 07:23:32 pm #17 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:27:11 pm by Ryex
*Reminder bump* :P

you might want to update the script it's received a few performance upgrades and now exclude mobile devices. same site as the first post.

WhiteRose

Blizzard

December 18, 2013, 02:07:08 am #19 Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 12:28:49 pm by Blizzard
Will do as soon as I get home. :)

EDIT: Once again:

Best viewed on the Dark Theme!