[RMX-OS] [Blizz-ABS] League of Legends style

Started by Futendra, January 09, 2012, 03:47:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Futendra

January 09, 2012, 03:47:55 pm Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:56:35 pm by Futendra
I and some friends are planning on making a 2D League of Legends - inspired game.

Although, I need some scripts for this that I, neither my friends can make.

• A 5v5 and 3v3 PvP system that teleports team 1 to on side of the map and team 2 to the other.

• Personal maps, every PvP fight that uses the teams, has a personal map that no one else can get on.

• PvP gold gaining and XP gaining per kill.

• Not being able to have a level in normal world, only in PvP map (which resets every game)

The basic idea is that you have a player, that can not level in-game, but can level using PvP (getting XP and Gold for kills) and this way earning special points.

There would be around 10 champions in the beginning, but more will come later. Every champion has unique skills and there would be a shop in the PvP map where you can buy items that give you more STR, AGI, INT, ...

NOTE: As we are not planning on totally copying League of Legends, we will get more ideas soon so scripts might be (totally) different

KK20

This sounds like it should belong into the "Recruitment" board. That's a huge amount of programming needed. And with all of us guys being busy with our own projects...you're better off trying to find a programmer who can join the team.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

ForeverZer0

I agree with KK20. 

* Moves to "Recruitment" board *
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.