Full Reflection System
Type: Game Experience Improvement
Key Term: Battle Add-on
This script allows you to use a status effect that repells magical attacks.
This work is protected by the following license:
Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ )
You are free:
to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix - to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Share alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
- a reflect status that finally works
- fully compatible with Tons of Add-ons
- overworked code and fixed all the glitches
- the power comes back X times stronger if it is reflected from X battlers (i.e. like in the Final Fantasy series)
- spells now get reflected to anybody from the enemy party, not only the user (makes it possible to split damage from the FF feature mentioned above)
- added a fix so it works with HP/SP Absorb
- completely overworked and fixed
- overworked and independent from Tons of Add-ons
- added compatibility variable
- fixed a little bug based on HP/SP Absorb Skills
- better coding
- commented code
- now compatible with Blizz-ABS 1.99 or higher
- now compatible with Blizz-ABS 2.11 or higher
N/A for this sort of script
Just make a new script above main and paste this code into it.Script Download
Inside the script in the first comment.
97% compatible with SDK v1.x. 60% compatible with SDK v2.x. You might experience problems with exotic CBS-es.
Credits and Thanks
A magical skill is considered a skill that has a either INT-F greater than zero or MDEF-F greater than zero. Please note that skills that can disable the reflection status break through the reflection automatically. Also, it is better if you don't use sounds and screen/target flashing in the animation for the reflecting effect.
If you find any bugs, please report them here:http://forum.chaos-project.com
That's it! N-Joy! =D