A Musician's Life

Started by Simplent, February 12, 2012, 02:28:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Simplent

Name: Simplent

Hobbies: Playing guitar, coding events, hunting buffalo to survive the cold Canadian winters.

Expertise: Coding events.

I'm Simplent, but you can call me by S, Si, Sim, Simp, Simpl, Simple, or even Simplen for short! I'm a Canadian teenager, and all my clothes are made from the hides of various animals such as polar bears, penguins, and buffalo. I live in an igloo, which a fear will melt one day due to global warming. Yes, my igloo does have power, (how else would I be writing this, you goof).

I'm pretty experienced at coding events, and some of my work includes introductory cutscenes, automated battles, and large expanded quests. I am happy to code a large event for anyone, as long as I get something in compensation for my time.  :) I use RPG Maker XP to do everything, only because it is the most versatile of every RPG Maker version in my opinion.

In my spare time, I play guitar or work on my RMXP game, An Everlasting Year. Sometimes, I hunt buffalo in order to stock our fridge made of ice full of their meat. In case you didn't already know, buffalo meat is really good for you in moderation, and you can make beef jerky out of it. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't like some tasty buffalo jerky, eh?  :facepalm:

Anyways, I've made my impression on you, and I hope to see the same from everyone here. Though I'm new, I hope I can follow the rules and be an amazingly helpful and handsome (  :naughty: ) addition to your community. I'm looking forward to my experiences here at Chaos-Project!
Oh, am I supposed to put something here?

ForeverZer0

Welcome to Chaos Project!  :welcome:
I will be the one collecting registration fees via PayPal, so let me know when you have the $100. :V:

Global warming isn't real...
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

MarkHest

Another musician! (There's a lot of em in Chaos Project! Including me :>)

Welcome to Chaos!  :haha:

Subsonic_Noise

Hi, I'm Blizzard, the Admin of this forum.
The Musician clan of Chaos Project greets you.

SBR*

The Niche

Hi, I'm CP's crappy musician currently. As your initiation, you must make me not crappy.

Only joking :P Welcome, I love you already. For my birthday, will you get me a buffalo?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Simplent

Thanks all for the warm welcomes! I'm already fascinated by the website and its' community, and I'm extremely impressed by some of the work you guys do! I do plan to contribute by releasing a few events and perhaps even sounds, so please don't think of me as dead-weight that's here just to add to the amount of total member!  :)

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Tazero

Quote from: Simplent on February 12, 2012, 08:22:32 pm
Thanks all for the warm welcomes! I'm already fascinated by the website and its' community, and I'm extremely impressed by some of the work you guys do! I do plan to contribute by releasing a few events and perhaps even sounds, so please don't think of me as dead-weight that's here just to add to the amount of total member!  :)

The dead weight is me thankyou very much.  :roll:

Welcome to cp @The Niche I'm the crappy musician D<

If you were a fish...

Holyrapid

Hallo thar. I'm the random guy who rarely contributes anything else but company and humor. Think of me as the... i don't know what.
Think of me as any fuck you want, i don't really care. Don't mind the curse word, i may pop them in from time to time, but it's in my blood as a Finn.
I occasionally can give people ideas etc. I'm kinda the "happy-go-lucky" member, at least most of the time.
As long as something doesn't really get on my bad side, and these days it ain't so easy, i think that i just might be the most likable guy here...
Some guys can be a bit on the troll side, but nothing too bad.

Hope you enjoy and all that.

The Niche

Quote from: Tazero on February 13, 2012, 10:04:40 am
@The Niche I'm the crappy musician D<

Bitch. Get off my stool.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Simplent

Thank you guys! I've seen some of your work, and I really look forward to try to competition it. But no worries, most of you can probably own me at scripting and everything, so I'll just be in the background. I'm glad that users on in this community aren't complete hard-asses, either. Thanks again!