Modern Bard (we publish fantasy stories)

Started by legacyblade, March 15, 2012, 04:02:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Hey! You may have noticed that I've been pretty inactive of late (sorry about that). There are a lot of reasons for this, but the biggest reason is that I've started a publishing company. We publish fantasy and are open to submissions from unpublished authors. If you're interested, go to our website.

Modern Bard

We're currently looking for fantasy stories (novels, novellas, or short stories). If you want to publish with us, we're looking for realistic fantasy targeted at an adult audience (17-30). We want it to be dark and gritty, but we also want it to maintain the escapist feel of fantasy. If your story has adult themes, adult language, or adult situations, they should be handled tastefully enough so that a 13 year old can read them. Religious themes are welcome, so long as the work isn't portraying all religious or non-religious people as close-minded or evil (that's the problem most works that have religious themes have, so I thought I'd bring it up).

Also, I did the website myself. Aside from the background color on the logo sticker, I think it looks nice. Could you offer some feedback on it?

Magus

Holy cow, a publishing opportunity! I. WILL. READ.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />