Started by G_G, March 21, 2012, 06:46:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Memor-X

Quote from: SquareMan on August 04, 2012, 07:45:44 pm
Quote from: khkramer on August 04, 2012, 08:24:59 am
It works perfectly fine with windows 7.
I use windows 7 64-bit myself.
I am not even using compatibility mode.

I mean as in the "Cannot connect to nTitles server" error, I know how to fix it, its just really annoying...

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on August 04, 2012, 08:16:16 pm
Its actually part of the registration service that they use, which is actually a separate company. Either way, I know what you mean. They actually already changed that anyway. Newer versions of RMXP (like the "trial" you can download from Enterbrain),  use a different authentication service.

speaking of that nTitles server thingy, does RMVX Ace do it aswell, if so, is there a way around it, i only connected C.C to the net when i first got her to get RMXP working (i think i did it with VX aswell), i would like to see what changes they made between VX and VX Ace and see what features i would want from that to be put into ARC (there are just some things about VX which suck like how character sprites are back to 3 frames, how tilesets are fixed up ect.)

G_G

All of Enterbrain's software has a new registration system. As long as you download the software from http://rpgmakerweb.com you won't run into that error anymore.

Memor-X

Quote from: gameus on August 09, 2012, 01:14:19 am
All of Enterbrain's software has a new registration system. As long as you download the software from http://rpgmakerweb.com you won't run into that error anymore.

Quote from: gameus on August 04, 2012, 10:37:04 pm
And if you're worried about not being able to obtain it with money, I did make a thread about how to get all of their software for free. Completely legal since their new activation system is all done through the registry.

hmmmm, that would mean the installers i have for RMXP and RMVX are out of date and i should download the newer ones, mainly because my work is apparently supplying me with a gaming laptop as an incentive for me staying with them (ofcause that won't happen till after my 3 month review and i see wither i come off my 3 month new employee probation or get laid off), that means i may need to get that link your talking about cause i use the search box looking for "free enterbrain" or "free rpg maker" and it keeps returning nothing (god dam i hate that thing, it never works for me) and i can't find the post in your profile

G_G

Vell