SP's Icons

Started by ShadowPierce, March 25, 2012, 05:04:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Lore on September 27, 2011, 07:35:40 pm
Hey guys, so I'd like to practice my spriting skills by making a bunch of icons for ARC. I have already made four at the time of posting this thread (Armor02, Weapon04, Helm01 and Shield02)

I would like to compile a list of icons that you guys think should be included and I will try my best to create it if it is within my abilities. I'm nowhere near the spriting level of some of the good spriters of the forums, so bear with my crappy ass pictures >:

Just try to describe the icon with as much detail as possible. Mine are fairly low in detail since I already have a plan on how I want them to look.

Note: Feel free to give me suggestions on how to improve any icons I add. I am open to learning how to sprite better.

Accessories
Simple Necklace - A small golden one
Simple Ring - Small golden ring

Weapons
Bow - Typical wooden bow
Spear - Wooden handle, steel tip
Staff - Long wooden staff
Dagger - Small knife with a wooden handle
Axe - Wooden handle, made of steel

Armour
Platebody - Full steel chest piece

Boots
Plate Boots - Standard steel boots
Leather Boots - Rogue/Ranger type boots

Shield
Round Shield - Steel round shield

Gloves
Leather Gloves - Leather woven gloves

Helmet
Feather Hat - Hat with a feather

Misc
Red Potion - Vial fully filled with red liquid
Blue Potion - Vial fully filled with red liquid
Herb - Some kind of leaf
Power Down Skill - Similar to Magic05, except blue arrows in the down direction

Apparently, I'm a real icon spriter now... And since resources for the RTP have been kinda slow for the past few weeks, I'll do these for Lore... :D

I haven't seen Lore log in for a while, so I assume he's dropping this task for now... :P

If anyone has any objections, like me making these or with any of the icons above, feel free to post here... I'll update this post when I finish a few... ;)

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

I don't have any objections. Although development has slowed a bit (we are picking the pace back up), the RTP is woefully behind. As it currently stands, we will likely need to hunt people down who have already created resources and ask permission, or find totally free resources that would be allowed for commercial use.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

ShadowPierce

Reviving this thread because I have some time to kill here at work. I'm literally getting paid here for sitting around doing personal buy & sell transactions.

Anyway, I'd like to request a list of icons you want to be made for the RTP from the higher-ups. Ryex? Anyone?

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890