Hospitalized

Started by Blizzard, March 28, 2012, 12:35:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

Wow, I can't tell if your more pissed at yourself for waiting or at the medical system in your country.  in any case I'm glad your feeling better and are back with us. get some rest and let your self recover any thing that can keep in the hospital for that long is going to take a while to truly recover from. looking forward to talking to you again man. :) *Gives out a free hug*
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

April 17, 2012, 09:13:42 am #41 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:40:07 am by winkio
Infection and unprofessional surgery.  Two of the things I was worried about :(

WELCOME BACK!

G_G

Welcome back Blizzard. I was beginning to worry myself. :x Hope to see you back soon. *glomps*

Spoofus

Well good to see Blizz is doing well. I thought I had appendix problems myself maybe a year ago,ignored the pain for a day,then I couldn't piss at all, so went to the doctor to find out it was not my appendix at all but a huge kidney stone had dammed me up.Needless to say that after I was able to flow again,it was the best piss i had ever had in my life.

But glad to see you getting better.

P.S. slap the nurese on the ass for me eh  :naughty: tell her regards from Spoofus.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

@Mark: I'm generally ok. I just have to be a bit careful not to use the muscles on my abdomen too much (can't remember the name). The are still traces of slight pain in my lower right and far right abdomen sometimes. Usually it's when I stretch that part a bit or use that muscle around there. I can fairly adjust to sleep on the right side, but that abdomen pain is still to uncomfortable to be able to fall asleep lying on the left side. It should reside in time as my body fights the infection further. The doc said the body will take care of it and I don't need any more antibiotics.

@Ryex: Hard to say. If I went to the normal doctor with my pain, he wouldn't have sent me to the hospital. Or I would have possibly been put on some sort of waiting list. Maybe that things went through this way and I ended up in the emergency check-in (IDK how it's called in the US, it's basically for emergency cases) was for the better good.

@winkio: Infection was unavoidable. I mean, it's probably already spread on that Friday. The surgery was ok, the sewing was the thing that was crap and is slowing down my recovery. I mean I was almost 2 more weeks in the hospital after the actual surgery. It must have been an intense one for my body (especially since they wore it down and weakened it during the first week) if it took almost 2 weeks to recover normally. Usually surgeries of this degree should require only one week recovery. :/ Doesn't matter. Could have been much worse. I'm just glad I'm finally out.

I forgot to mention: My mom convinced me to stay at her place until the weekend. Generally it's a good idea since cooking and shopping for groceries would be quite exhausting for me right now, probably not actually possible. Though, I should recover quickly and I'll probably go back to work next week.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

I'm really happy for you that you're done with that hell. I find it really amazing that you managed to stay calm under those conditions; I probably would've freaked out. Anyway, I hope you'll fully recover soon!

AliveDrive

Just read this epic, that was some seriously crazy stuff you went through.

Glad you made it to the other side.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

I just realized my last post didn't go through. :facepalmx: I'm back at the hospital and had another surgery on Monday. My intestines got stuck together because of the receeding infection and there was a "knot" that they had to untie. I'm recovering faster than last time, but I don't know how long they will keep me here. I'm taking this shit surprisingly well. My first time has made me strong.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

MarkHest

You're back in that hell hole?!

GET BETTER SOON!

winkio

*slaps Blizzard's intestines* GET YOURSELF TOGETHER >:U

Ryex

well that's knot good news.

heh sorry for the bad joke. I hope your able to recover faster this time. good luck man.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Yes, I'm recovering faster this time. I might be out in less than a week.

SBR*

Quote from: Blizzard on May 03, 2012, 02:45:55 am
Yes, I'm recovering faster this time. I might be out in less than a week.

I'm glad to hear that :). Good luck!

stripe103

Even though this have been a strengthening experience for you, I really wish that I will never experience it.
But I'm glad that it's over and that we will have all our beloved admin and owner back. And friend. Mostly admin though. :)

Blizzard

So I'm back out. A complete waste of my time, that's what it was. I didn't really learn anything or whatever. You already know the details about what happened. The rest is kinda not worth mentioning and I don't feel like writing a wall of text over nothing.

winkio

Finally :)  Welcome back.

stripe103

SBR*

Welcome back, Blizz!

Boba Fett Link

It sure has been slow around here lately without you, man. Glad to have you back.
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Blizzard

I'm like the blood of this community. When I'm gone, everything starts to wither and die.