New Script Database

Started by Blizzard, May 11, 2012, 02:06:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

May 11, 2012, 02:06:13 am Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:44:33 am by Blizzard
Quote from: winkio on May 11, 2012, 12:40:06 am
Also, my second job is getting blocked by my university, so I may have more time to spend around here starting next week :D

I should totally get you to redesign the Script Database to be inside the forum's skin instead on the homepage.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Boba Fett Link

Quote from: Blizzard on May 11, 2012, 02:06:13 am
I should totally get you to redesign the Script Database to be inside the forum's skin instead on the homepage.

Great idea.

Quote from: Blizzard on May 11, 2012, 12:17:14 am
I'm like the blood of this community. When I'm gone, everything starts to wither and die.

Next time you're sick (which could happen any time) we should all volunteer to give blood to Chaos Project. :V:
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Blizzard

Quote from: Boba Fett Link on May 11, 2012, 06:35:30 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on May 11, 2012, 02:06:13 am

Great idea.

He'd even have a couple of good resources beforehand. I can give him the Shoutbox Archive PHP file and the SQL queries I used to obtain the data. All he had to do would be add drop-down menus to select the RM and script category and then generate the content with links using those settings.

Quote from: Boba Fett Link on May 11, 2012, 06:35:30 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on May 11, 2012, 12:17:14 am
I'm like the blood of this community. When I'm gone, everything starts to wither and die.

Next time you're sick (which could happen any time) we should all volunteer to give blood to Chaos Project. :V:

:V:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

If you send it to me within the next 12 hours, I will have it done within the next 24 hours.

Blizzard

May 12, 2012, 03:23:09 am #4 Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:28:31 am by Blizzard
Sent. As I already said, if you can't finish it and if you can get things working at least in concept, I can take it from there. That would still reduce my workload a lot.

Blizzard

winkio

July 30, 2012, 01:10:53 pm #6 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:49:32 am by winkio
Lol, I can't believe I've forgot about this!  I've even had the time to do it recently!

I'll work on it today, and hopefully have it done.

EDIT: work came up.  Will finish.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

winkio

Blizzard

winkio

Thanks.  Not lacking motivation, plan on finishing this and being more active soon.

Boba Fett Link

This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Blizzard

winkio

Blizzard

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Yay.  One project down, two to go (Blizz-ABS 2.85 and Blizz-ABS 3.0 are the other two).

G_G

Blizzard

October 27, 2012, 04:05:39 am #18 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:07:01 am by Blizzard
winkio probably saved me hours of work. I still had to edit the template's PHP/HTML to get a nice grid like this (which isn't something he could have done blindly), but it was simply trial and error because I had the right data to work with from the beginning. :)

THE NEW DATABASE! - brought to you by your admins

Memor-X

ooooooo, i'm having a spasm from seeing the new database, it's a lot better than the old one, easier to read to with it now being in a visible table (i think the old one was in a table but was hidden)