Progress

Started by Ryex, May 24, 2012, 02:45:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

finally fixed that bug with scroll bars and more than one map window open. I had forgotten to call my PrepareGL method before setting the new origin in the scroll method, this resulted in the gl operations being called on the previous active context. I had also made a call order mistake in the re-size method

ok here's the deal I'm sending my computer into the repair depo today so they can take a look at it and fix multiple problems I've been having with it. I'll be without my powerful laptop for about a week and a half to two weeks. I'll still have my beast of a net book to use but VS runs a bit slow on it, not sure how much progress I'll get done.

@F0 we need to start linking the Database panels and such into the Main editor, This really shouldn't be a problem just get your Database package to import into the core from inside the core directory (you have already done most of that work so really just a file copy) then we add a menu with a button for each database item that will use the panel manger to dispatch the panels. take a look at how I've doen that with the mapeditor panels and the map tree panel.  if you can get that figured out it will be a great help.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />