this is nice!

Started by Lost_Hope, January 07, 2008, 08:06:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost_Hope

i like the forum...but i kinda like the other one better.......anyone agree?

Zeriab

*hugs*

Welcome to the forums

This appears to be much faster than the other one. The slowness was actually one of the reasons I wasn't too active.
I like this one better ^o^

Blizzard

Just

look
how
Spoiler: ShowHide
much better this forum is.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lost_Hope

so far...i think it isn't wall that great...

Juan

I agree with seaniorsr. Btw
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

I agree, the skin isn't as nice as the old one, but it is more stable, has more working features and (the most imporatant thing) a REALLY working "Show unread posts since last visit" feature which I missed so much. Of course I will make a new skin as soon as I can. I'm only using this one because the colors were similar to the old skin.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lost_Hope

oh and what's up with the name RHETT on the top?
that's my dog's name!

Vell

lol, ur kidding. AND PLEASE LET US USE A DARKER COLORED SKIN PLEASE?! its easier on my eyes if its lighter...

Blizzard

Just give me some time. And Rhett is the author of the skin.

Vell

well last forum it was either use the light colroed skin which hurt my eyes a tad, or not come. so please let us use a darker color skin...

Lost_Hope

no seriously his name is Captain Rhett Butler...the guy off of gone with the wind

Fantasist

We really need a new skin which I'm sure Bliz will come up with. But as GAX said, a darker theme would be good. The old CP is the first sote I liked a theme as brigt as that, a miracle really. I never like bright >.<
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

I liked the old theme sort of suited CP forums I thought, oh and agrees with this site being soo much quicker

Blizzard

I will make two skins, a dark and a bright one, so people stop complaining. But this takes time, please bear with me.

Fantasist

Sure, I'm already getting used to this theme :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Vell

sweet, and yeah, this site is tons faster, I was getting a tad aggravated with the slowness, anyway sweet, Dark colored theme, Can't wait, won't complain or mention it till its here.

Sally

WE NEED A SHOUTBOX! no better yet... a chat room were its a im :)

Blizzard

I can't make one right now. But maybe a chat room would be a better idea, MAYBE...

Nouman

well if you need help making the theme drop me a PM. :D
unless its just basic edits of images then I'm sure you'll do fine ^^

Fantasist

I'd prefer a shoutbox before a chatroom.

Nortos

I don't think I would go on it much, I mean the shoutbox is their, :D I know I'm lazy

Fantasist

Calintz

Blizzard

Don't worry about me, I'm no a complete n00b with html. And besides, for me, it's just another language. :)

Vell

'just' another language... for me thats like, 'JUST ANOTHER FREAKING LANGUAGE? I BARELY EVEN KNOW ENGLISH!'

lol, the brilliancy of a 'Natural Disaster' or as i like to call 'Simply A Devestatingly Damaging Storm That Naturally Occurs In Nature'