Advanced Analyze System
Type: Enemy Scan Window and Skill
Key Term: Battle Add-on
This script will allow your characters to retrieve information about enemies during battle and show them in a window. It also has built-in compatibility for my "Bestiary" script and allows adding enemies to it only if enemies were analyzed at least once. This script can easily be used for Pokémon typed games.
This work is protected by the following license:
Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ )
You are free:
to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix - to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Share alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
- make one or more skills to be able to analyze enemies
- display of full data of enemies
- option to disable different information
- integrated support for my "Bestiary" script and option to override it and only add analyzed enemies
- press SHIFT/ENTER to change the appearance of the analyze window
- use LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN to navigate through the information database
- shorter, better and more simple code
- fixed the bug where trying to use a skill in the menu caused loss of SP no matter if the skill was used or could not be used
- updates now the spriteset while the Analyze window is visible
- improved coding (uses less RAM now and processes faster)
- completely overworked and fixed compatibility issues
- added custom info possibility
- rewritten conditions using classic syntax to avoid RGSS conditioning bug
- improved coding
DemoAdvanced Analyze System
Just make a new script above main and paste this code into it.Script Download
Inside the script in the first comment.
96% compatible with SDK v1.x. 70% compatible with SDK v2.x. May cause incompatibility issues with exotic CBS-es. WILL corrupt your old savegames.
Credits and Thanks
Do NOT give enemies analyzing skills! You MUST configure the one part if you have scripts that use dummy elements! Do NOT give your enemies MORE than 8 elements/status effects of one resistance type (e.g. 9 or more elements, that are absorbed), because they won't be displayed. Do NOT use this skill on party members.
If you find any bugs, please report them here:http://forum.chaos-project.com
That's it! N-Joy! =D