Big news

Started by Blizzard, July 08, 2008, 08:18:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

My name is B.Comp. Boris Mikic now. Do you know what that means? ^_^ That's means I've graduated and now I am Bachelor of Computing. :D :D :D FREE ALCOHOL FOR ALL (except the minors among you)!!! :D :D :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Oh, crap! You don't know how I'm waiting for that day! Congratulations Blizzard :) :D! How does it feel? And hey, pop the shampagne 2 days after your birthday so I can join too ;D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Aqua

July 08, 2008, 09:58:12 am #2 Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 10:09:10 am by Aqua
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
*gets out apple juice for me and the other minors*
Cheers!!!

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

It feels awesome. That's the best way to describe it. Now my skill and knowledge has a name. ^_^

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

congrats blizzard :D im happy for you

Fantasist

July 08, 2008, 11:39:08 am #6 Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:58:30 pm by Fantasist
QuoteNow my skill and knowledge has a name. ^_^

Ah, well put, bravo! haha, B.Comp. Boris, rhymes nice :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Starrodkirby86

I wanted you to be in the B-52's. :(

Congratulations Boris Mikic! I want alcohol. Oh wait, Fantasist secretly gave me some...*Shifty eyes*

This calls for another lame Photoshop! :D

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

Lol Congrats! Its a pretty catchy name you got there now :P. :( I dont want to drink apple juice.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fantasist

Wow Star! Nice piece of work, lol!

Starrodkirby86

July 08, 2008, 04:12:55 pm #10 Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:10:06 pm by Starrodkirby86
Quote from: Fantasist on July 08, 2008, 03:58:13 pm
Wow Star! Nice piece of work, lol!
You're just being kind. <3

I can see so many rushed errors, if I did work more, I could have made that Tee shirt more like a chest (Isn't that the usual graduation getup?) Then again, you are your own's worst critic, so I shouldn't be saying much. :x

CONGRATULATIONS BORIS! :D

EDIT: Just noticed this was post 666 in the News board. :(

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Punn

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 08, 2008, 12:28:27 pm

lulz.
You should print that and give to your mom. A face a mother would love...

Anyways, pass some alcohol here. 5 bottles. (:

Diokatsu

Quote from: Aqua on July 08, 2008, 09:58:12 am
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
*gets out apple juice for me and the other minors*
Cheers!!!

>.> do i half too.......

Ah well, a toasts a toasts :D congrats Blizz!

Blizzard

July 09, 2008, 07:05:59 am #13 Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:47:09 am by Blizzard
*gives mumerus the 5 bottles*

You're to allowed to drink, Dio. :P

@FTS: Either B.Comp. or B.Cmp. <3

EDIT: Hm, I just found out that I might get the full B.Sc. title, Bachelor of Science which is better. <3 <3 <3

Sally

am i aloud to drink? :)

Punn

Quote from: Susys on July 09, 2008, 06:28:59 pm

Yes, we need someone to get loose, don't worry, I wont put date rape drugs on your drink like I do with other gals.
(Oh noes! My secret is out!!!)

Diokatsu

sweet blizz ^_^ hopefully it's not like my last experience >.>

and thats really cool again! wat do you plan on doing next?

Valcos

Quote from: mumerus on July 09, 2008, 06:55:45 pm
Quote from: Susys on July 09, 2008, 06:28:59 pm

Yes, we need someone to get loose, don't worry, I wont put date rape drugs on your drink like I do with other gals.
(Oh noes! My secret is out!!!)

:o You and I have something alike ;)
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

@Dio: Well, I'll get a big rest during summer and after that it starts all over again, I'm going to the master degree. I'll also get a job. That all means that I will have barely time for scripting anymore (which is why I will retire like I have been predicting for over a year now). I also hope that I will finish my game since I doubt that I will have time for it either. CURSE YOU, SOCIAL LIFE OF MINE! xD

@Susys: No. If you drink, you will get more relaxed and try to seduce me. And I don't do minors. :P

Diokatsu

Quote from: Blizzard on July 10, 2008, 06:21:36 am
@Susys: No. If you drink, you will get more relaxed and try to seduce me. And I don't do minors. :P

cept 4 me ;)

And sounds like a load of time to devote but blizz can do it! Hopefully these forums stay active while you do all that