TrinityGamer RTP Files

Started by Trinitygamer, September 14, 2012, 02:01:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

June 08, 2013, 11:58:04 am #20 Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 12:00:42 pm by Zexion
It's beautiful :')
Edit: Omg you used filters? I never thought of doing that for textures... wow it's genius! This is definitely one of the better water tiles I've seen.

Trinitygamer

Quote from: Zexion on June 08, 2013, 11:58:04 am
It's beautiful :')
Edit: Omg you used filters? I never thought of doing that for textures... wow it's genius! This is definitely one of the better water tiles I've seen.

Yeah, filters all the way. i tried,  i really did, but i just couldn't do it free-handed. so i finally gave up and looked at every single filter and plug i could come across, and this was the result. :D

Anyway, i'm glad you like it, now i can get back to doing buildings (yeah, i might have taken a break from doing them when i realized the whole legal thing with 'Caustic Generator' images. T_T.

Anyway, back to the buildings. :) (Which i will be uploading a screenie of soon, not today, but soon. i've finished enough of the building 'parts' to get it ready, which means i'll also finally be adding everything to the dropbox soon (OMFG, it's been so long since i've even opened that thing... i think i might have to re-install it X_X)

WhiteRose

This all looks great, Trinitygamer. I'm impressed both by your talent and by your determination - it's great to see someone dedicated to helping everyone to have good looking games. Great work. :)

Trinitygamer

To Everyone that is wandering, i finally got around to adding both the forest and town tilesets (the town one is still being added to, and the forest one got another small update. the forest one now has a descent looking mountain, instead of the ugly one that i had before)

Zexion

Trinitygamer

Quote from: Zexion on August 16, 2013, 05:23:13 pm
Where did you add them o.o

@_@ Erm, in the drop-box where they're supposed to be added. that's where you add all your files (and where you add yourself to the credits)

Trinitygamer

Question: I'm currently creating a full RMXP RTP replacement package for people who want some free graphics for their commercial games. I was wandering if it would be OK if i put some of the files in it into the Ace RTP, or would you prefer me to keep my 'ace contributions' and my other projects separate?

I'm asking because i just received a complaint in my e-mail about another project i donated some random Icons to. They weren't happy that the same icons and Midi music files i donated were also in my old (and kind of ugly) RTP i set up a a long time ago.

Non of the things in that complaint effect the Ace RTP as they are completely different graphics (and i haven't added any sounds, as all the sound files i've made so far are Midi and i couldn't remember if ACE was even going to use midi files). but i wanted to know before i add any more files to ACE's RTP.

For the most part, the things i've donated to the ACE RTP have been completely seperate from my own RTP, the exception being 2 grass autotiles, and the roofs i added a short while (i think a month) ago.

I'd really rather not have to remake roof tiles (especially since i like the way these came out) but i understand if it's a problem.