[XP] Evented Keypad System

Started by Terry16389, July 13, 2008, 06:20:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry16389

July 13, 2008, 06:20:16 pm Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 11:32:12 am by Blizzard
Evented Keypad System
Version: v1.0
Type: Event System

Introduction
This is a very simple keypad system I've come up with. This can be used as an interesting lock puzzle on chests and doors.

Features

• Limitless Combinations: You can customize the system with any combination you can think of!
  • Customizable Graphics: The graphics that come with it can be interchanged with anything, as long as it's a 12 button keypad, with digits 1-9 and a pound and star button.
  • Absolutely no lag whatsoever! Works flawlessly!

Screenshots
Spoiler: ShowHide

Spoiler: ShowHide

Demo
Click!

Instructions
None applicable for the moment.

Credits and Thanks

• Me, Terry :)

Author's Notes
-This is for use with RPGMXP only.
-If you use this please please PLEASE credit me!
-If anyone tells me I should've scripted this, I will be forced to hurt them.
-This is my first publicly released event system, and is probably the single largest system I've ever worked on.

Tutorials
You can find the tutorial on how to customize this here: Clicky!

"Anyone can say you can't write, don't let anyone say you don't."

Ryex

so you know rmrevolution moved to http://www.rmrevolution.com/ so you tut link dose not work it is probably still there tough

in fact here it is http://forums.rmrevolution.com/index.php?topic=696.0/
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Terry16389

Like I said, I copied/pasted this from an old source. I'll change it. Thanks. :)

Sally

Terry16389

Sally

July 13, 2008, 10:24:22 pm #5 Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 10:30:35 pm by Susys
EDIT:

very niuce, exept when u hit enter, it dosnt do anythign it just stayes there but you cant move were your selection is, and you can still go in the menu, i think it dosnt have a command that takes the picture away.

Terry16389

Sally

very nice, exept when u hit enter, it dosnt do anythign it just stayes there but you cant move were your selection is, and you can still go in the menu, i think it dosnt have a command that takes the picture away.

Terry16389

July 13, 2008, 10:40:30 pm #8 Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 10:42:27 pm by Terry16389
When are you hitting enter? And which enter do you mean, the one on the keypad, or the key on the keyboard? For me it works fine.

EDIT: Oh I see what you mean. When you put in a wrong combination and then hit enter it locks up. I'll fix that and upload it again tomorrow. Thanks.

Sally

lol sorry i couldnt reply, i ben busy

Fantasist

July 16, 2008, 11:50:56 am #10 Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 11:51:43 am by Fantasist
Quote-If anyone tells me I should've scripted this, I will be forced to hurt them.

lol! I swear I wasn't gonna say that! In fact, I'm downloading the demo as I speak, i'm curious to see how this works.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Terry16389

Well, let me know what you think. :)

Chaze007

in fact i need something like this, i just want to make sure everything works fine before i use it >.>
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!