My Dream MMO

Started by Zexion, October 30, 2012, 08:10:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

As all of you probably know by now, I am in love with kingdom hearts lol. I always dreamed of making an mmo where there is an orginization XIII, all the original characters such as Sora and Riku, and the rest of the players would be customized to their liking, but no direct clones of the main characters.

I made a mock up just for poops of what I imagine it would look like if this game existed. (and they were in a dragon ball z world)

Organization members would use darkness to teleport around, main characters would use keyblade riders, and customs would have to run back to the portals to go to their gummy ship.

R.A.V.S.O

Reminded me of this one sketch I did on my free college time (teacher never came, I had 2 more free hours later on, go figure...)

basically my friends started this one conversation where we discussed what would happen if we took X game and gave it a new genre...
basically we joked about how would street fighter would look like as an MMORPG, super mario as a first person shooter etc...
so in what seemed to be an eternity of boredom I took a page from my notebook and made this one (for the lols) sketch about how zelda
would be if it were a war game (with campaign, capture the flag er... triforce, etc...) minutes later this came up:

(yes yes I know its very crude and all... but it was a joke sketch)

surprisingly after looking at the whole setup it would have been rather interesting seeing an angry mob of hylian soldiers
taking on vicious stalfos for triforce (flag) supremacy.
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Zexion

Lol I sometimes do that on paper, but never take a picture of it because I draw horribly compared to how I sprite... Either way I think zelda would be epic as a fps war type game lol, or even without the whole fps type deal. I just have to say though, that this sketch is pretty awesome. College life can bring out the best in us :P

Just wondering though...would your game make link a "bad guy" ? lol... Destroying Hylian soldiers hardly seems like a hero's job.

R.A.V.S.O

October 31, 2012, 02:10:32 pm #3 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 02:42:36 pm by R.A.V.S.O
brief edit:
Quote from: Zexion on October 31, 2012, 01:32:13 pm
I draw horribly compared to how I sprite...

that´s rather curious... I have the opposite of this XD

I´d probably do it in a battlefront format...
have the armies split as races... and each race with a representative hero,
(link for hylians, darunia for gorons etc...)
same as battlefront, players who would excel in combat would get a chance to play as the leaders
who hold unique gear, and a bit more HP unlike the default troops.

CTF would have the flag be replaced with a triforce piece (each with it´s own buff etc..)
and a possible light vs dark variant from K.I.Uprising...

come to think about it I never really knew how much depth a zelda universe could gain from going battlefront XD
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou