E-Mail to Enterbrain

Started by G_G, December 10, 2012, 04:36:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

So we came up with this conspiracy that Enterbrain kidnapped ForeverZer0 which is why he has been gone. So I sent them a support ticket asking for him back, jokingly. Well they responded.

QuoteI know you have him, you bastards. We want him back. I demand you free him this instance!

We want the safe return of our pal, ForeverZer0, and would like him back. We're currently preparing to send an army of 1,000 specially trained soldiers to come fuck shit up, you have 48 hours to respond, if not, well, you've been warned.

Proof: ShowHide

QuoteDear Gameus Guyus,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #24771 with the following response:
--------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm sorry but you seem to be mistaken.

We've checked all our hostages and none of them go by that Alias. Perhaps try with YoYo Games?

G_G

According to Enterbrain, YoYoGames might have him. Here's my support ticket to YoYoGames. Awaiting a response.

QuoteHello, we got some information that you're holding our friend hostage. We want him back you bastards. You can thank Enterbrain for you ratting out! According to Enterbrain, you have our friend ForeverZer0 held hostage. Give him back or we'll send 1,000 specially trained soldiers to fuck shit up at your HQ. Trust me, you don't want this. It's worse than being the janitor at your office's Spicy Curry Night.

We originally contacted Enterbrain asking for our friend back. Here's the original e-mail.
http://i.imgur.com/Z8duJ.png

They then replied with this e-mail and suggested that you have him.
http://i.imgur.com/a7dk3.png

Fomar0153

I'm afraid who ever responded to your support tickets answered incorrectly.

We do a stock take every two weeks. The hostage in question was abducted October 02, 2012 as such he was not accounted for in the stock and hostage database.

If our demands are not met then we will return the hostage one piece at a time...
You have 24 hours to meet all our demands.

You can expect our list of demands in 24 hours along with the hostage's head.

G_G

Okay, we know you're from Enterbrian, we've researched your legitimacy. We're more than willing to negotiate, and if need be, offer gay sex. Tuggernats aka Colonel Blinx would be more than happy to provide sexual favors.

Spoiler: ShowHide

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/user/84-fomar0153/

Fomar0153

December 10, 2012, 06:12:16 pm #4 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:15:02 pm by Fomar0153
Let's pretend 24 hours have passed.

We have decided to be generous we will also throw in the hostage's right hand.

Here are our demands:

• Make our games.

P.S. I do hope we killed the correct hostage (this time).

Vote Fomar for best negotiator in a crisis 2012 please!

G_G

You sick fucks! We don't negotiate with terrorists! Strict policy sorry, maybe if you hadn't murdered Zer0, we'd be on good terms, but considering he is clearly not happy in that picture, all offers are off the table.

winkio

KK20

Seriously, laughing hysterically right now~

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Heretic86

Enterbrain has advised that F0 is currently being held by Enterbrains Publisher, and they said we need to contact them instead.  They also adivised that standard shipping and handling fees will still apply. 

So I contacted the publisher.  They advised that the current F0 state needs to be resolved by Enterbrain, not the Publusher, and that standard shipping and handling fees still apply.

To get the runaround, press one.
To encounter a problem with red tape, press two.
For all other inquires, press 3.
  Thank you for pressing three.
  - To return to the main menu, press the pound key.
  - For the run around, press 1.
  - To encounter a problem with red tape, press two.

We're sorry, "Let me speak to a fucking operator" is not a valid command.  Returning to the Main Menu.

To get the runaround, press one.
To encounter a problem with red tape, press two.

Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

Blizzard

This totally made my day yesterday.

It's great to see that you guys know how to have fun, too. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

YoYoGames responded.

QuoteJames Foreman (YoYo Games Ltd.)

Dec 11 09:22 (GMT)

Hi there, we don't have any hostages here either, just a few under privileged, over worked, smelly helpdesk staff (Ross in particular).
Sorry I could not assist you further.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Kind Regards,
James Foreman
YoYo Games Customer Support Technician

Haha, glad to see YoYoGames can respond in a decent way.

Zexion

You guys I have some bad news... They responded back to me too.

-- do not edit --

Dear Jose Swind,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #24772 with the following response:

Hi,

Honestly, we have no idea what you guys are talking about.

RPG Maker Support
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/
support@rpgmakerweb.com

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, please reply to this email without changing the subject and please do not edit/delete any part of this email body below the line [-- do not edit --].

Either they are telling the truth, or they are trying to cover it up >.>

Ryex

We must archive this epic thread
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

What did we turn into, 4chan?  We don't throw out old threads, everything is archived -_-.

Ryex

by archive I mean make sure it doen't get lost in the back of the board
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Heretic86

Good job!  Sticky the thread and it suddenly dies?  What would F0 say about that?
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

Memor-X

Quote from: gameus on December 10, 2012, 04:36:58 pm
So we came up with this conspiracy that Enterbrain kidnapped ForeverZer0 which is why he has been gone. So I sent them a support ticket asking for him back, jokingly. Well they responded.

QuoteI know you have him, you bastards. We want him back. I demand you free him this instance!

We want the safe return of our pal, ForeverZer0, and would like him back. We're currently preparing to send an army of 1,000 specially trained soldiers to come fuck shit up, you have 48 hours to respond, if not, well, you've been warned.

QuoteDear Gameus Guyus,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #24771 with the following response:

Hi,

I'm sorry but you seem to be mistaken.

We've checked all our hostages and none of them go by that Alias. Perhaps try with YoYo Games?

i think Enterbrain tricked you there gameus, notice that they said

QuoteWe've checked all our hostages and none of them go by that Alias. Perhaps try with YoYo Games?

indicating they have hostages but none by the Alias of ForeverZer0, they could still have him as F-Zero so that during auditing they can claim that the power usage to keep "F-Zero Alive" is to keep a copy of a relic of a game by that title in mint condition in a highly advance vault which could be sued to store games OR people

also, they passed the buck to YoYo, while you was dealing with YoYo they may have moved Zer0 to where you was going to send 1,000 specially trained soldiers to fuck shit up so that they could use him as a shield

Enterbrain: fuck shit up here and you'll fuck up your friend in the process

also, remember, neither are we the American Government or Enterbrain are terrorists, we can negotiate if they have him, i'm hoping they do, we'll be in big trouble someone like Zynga have him

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

I think it's awesome how they guys from their staff actually played along with this joke. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.