A hello from Brazil

Started by Pititia12, December 15, 2012, 10:09:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pititia12

Hello, my name is Albert, known around for Pititia12, I am Brazilian and I'm 18, I'm also staffer's Brazilian forum Mundo RPG Maker.

I like to write stories, pixel art and system events. Unfortunately i'm really bad at English, I can read a little but write only with Google Translate. I  want to disclose my chars and helps people as I can and I hope does not disrupt things here ^^

G_G

Welcome to Chaos Project! If you stick around, maybe your English will improve. Glad to have ya!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Pititia12

Thank you ^ ^

I try to read the comments without google translate, so I'm improving my English well, maybe one time I can write without the translator

ThallionDarkshine

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos!

don't worry, even the illustrious Blizzard didn't speak perfect English in the beginning. stick around long enough and you will most certainly improve.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Quote from: Ryex on December 16, 2012, 01:36:49 pm
even the illustrious Blizzard didn't speak perfect English in the beginning.

... which implies that I do now? <3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I haven't seen a mistake in forever and talking to you on skype I never noticed any errors so... yes, yes you do.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />