[XP] ACE Skill Shop

Started by bigace, February 18, 2013, 01:51:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigace

February 18, 2013, 01:51:00 am Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:59:11 am by bigace
ACE Skill Shop
Authors: Bigace360
Version: 1.00
Type: ACE Custom Shop System
Key Term: Custom Shop System

Introduction
Ever wanted buy more than just items and equipment. Well this script does just that, buy selling skills instead.

Features

• Sells Skills to teach Actors

• Make it so any actor can learn any skill

• Make skills class specific

• Easy to configure then most skill shops I've seen

• Now skills can be level specific

• Sort skills in 6 different ways

Screenshots
Spoiler: ShowHide

Script

Instructions

• In order to call this script, you use this line:

$scene = Scene_SkillShop.new([skill id's go here])

QuoteExample:

$scene = SkillShop.new([1, 2]) will make a shop with the skills
Heal and Great Heal

• In order to sell all skills without having to list every skill ID, call this script:

skills = []
(1...$data_skills.size).each {|i| skills << i}
$scene = Scene_SkillShop.new(skills)

Compatibility
Requires the script 'Scene_Base' v1.4 or higher
Requires the script 'Scene_ShopBase' v1.04 or higher

Credits and Thanks

• Bigace360, for the script.

Author's Notes
This system can still grow, if anyone has any ideals to add to it don't hesitate to ask. However remember that your ideal might not make it.

Use Dropbox to upload your files. Much simpler than other upload sites, you can simply place a folder on your desktop that will sync with your DropBox account.

Memor-X

oh wow, a skill shop that actually works without having to use Blizzard's RO Skill Learning System as a makeshift shop. is it possible to create a different currency which can be used to get skills so that way you can have a currency you can only get from say killing monsters or completing errands rather than using gold which you can get from selling stuff

bigace

@Memor-X: I can possibly add that later down the road, but as of right now, sorry no.

Use Dropbox to upload your files. Much simpler than other upload sites, you can simply place a folder on your desktop that will sync with your DropBox account.