Kingdom Tales

Started by Blizzard, July 15, 2013, 03:44:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 15, 2013, 03:44:42 am Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:46:17 am by Blizzard

How glorious can your kingdom be?

An ancient prophecy proclaims... One day, the mighty dragons will seek new territory to claim as their own! The day has come! The prophecy has been fulfilled! Now, only the most courageous and just of leaders will be able forge a friendship between mankind and dragons!

Explore, gather, produce and trade, build and repair! Along your journey, you will meet druids, forest fairies, trolls, dragons and other exciting creatures while racing against the clock to complete tasks in this gorgeous and fun time management / strategy game!

- Explore 45 extraordinary levels
- Ensure the welfare of your subjects
- Earn different achievements
- Assist Kingdom inhabitants in the rebuilding of their community
- Enjoy exceptional HD graphics with widescreen support
- Dive into the highly detailed animated environments

More information here.

You can get the game from here!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We got into the top 10 on the first day! :D :D :D This is a huge success for us. Not only is this our first time in BFG's top 10, it's also on the very first day! :D

Spoiler: ShowHide

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on July 17, 2013, 02:28:19 am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We got into the top 10 on the first day! :D :D :D This is a huge success for us. Not only is this our first time in BFG's top 10, it's also on the very first day! :D

Spoiler: ShowHide

Congratulations, Blizz! You always do great work, so it looks like people are starting to recognize it. :P I'll be sure to check the game out myself some time.

Blizzard

Yesterday we actually were 6th, but today we dropped back to 8th. I'm really curious how it will play out.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/top-100-game-downloads.html