[RMXP]Sword Art Online Fanmade Game (Pixel Artist Needed)

Started by Soulshaker3, September 10, 2013, 08:52:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshaker3

Hi currently I'm developing a rmxp game of sword art online , a fan made game, and for this type of game we want the characters to be as close as possible to the original idea and I'm not good at pixel editing neither the guys that are working with me at the moment, personaly i'm very good editing images and in the design aspect of the thing but not that good at drawing so for you to get accepted in the job you need a few requirements:

• Willing to work for free since the game will be free itself

• Have proofs of your work so we can know if you really are what you say you are

I think that's it if any of you have interest please reply on this forum with your application.
Also btw include some information about yourself like for how long have you been working with pixel editing your name etc. you decide what you want to include in your application but if you don't really do an effort in an application will you really do an effort to the actual game?
Hellow?

Seltzer Cole

Quote from: soulshaker3 on September 10, 2013, 08:52:59 pm
Hi currently I'm developing a rmxp game of sword art online , a fan made game, and for this type of game we want the characters to be as close as possible to the original idea and I'm not good at pixel editing neither the guys that are working with me at the moment, personaly i'm very good editing images and in the design aspect of the thing but not that good at drawing so for you to get accepted in the job you need a few requirements:

• Willing to work for free since the game will be free itself

• Have proofs of your work so we can know if you really are what you say you are

I think that's it if any of you have interest please reply on this forum with your application.
Also btw include some information about yourself like for how long have you been working with pixel editing your name etc. you decide what you want to include in your application but if you don't really do an effort in an application will you really do an effort to the actual game?

What the balls is Sword Art Online?
You know you play video games to much when you put sunglasses on and whisper "Plus 10 Appearance"

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

Blizzard

It's a decent Anime about an new MMO that comes on the market, but it turns out that the players can't leave the game until somebody beats the final boss or otherwise they die. I liked it, but I think that there was too much of that overdone romance stuff. It was just too much, it was unrealistic.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.