[XP][VX][VXA] Drago - Transition Pack

Started by LiTTleDRAgo, September 13, 2013, 04:10:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LiTTleDRAgo

September 13, 2013, 04:10:35 am Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 07:40:50 pm by LiTTleDRAgo
Drago Transition Pack
Authors: LiTTleDRAgo
Version: 1.00
Type: Misc Add-on
Key Term: Misc Add-on

Introduction

This is based of Fantasist's Transition Pack Edit by ThallionDarkshine
Since there is a couple of bugs here and there when used with RGSS3, I modified it to fits my need

Features

• Remove screenshot.dll dependency

• Added Frost

• Added Pixelate

Screenshots

Script

Here

Instructions

In the script

Compatibility

Frost and Pixelate are process consuming method
If you want to use it without lag, place WhiteFlute's Bitmap-EX script above Drago - Core Engine

Credits and Thanks

• LiTTleDRAgo

• Fantasist for original Transition Pack

• ForeverZero and ThallionDarkshine - method used in this script

Author's Notes

Enjoy ~

ThallionDarkshine

Nice job with this. I'm glad my old scripts are being used for something. Although i think i already ported this to RGSS3, i really like the new frost and pixelate transitions. They look pretty awesome. Just curious though, how are the effects implemented? Because it would probably really help to implement them in a dll to help prevent lag from using them.

LiTTleDRAgo

September 13, 2013, 07:38:50 pm #2 Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:58:10 am by LiTTleDRAgo
The code are in Drago - Core Engine

If you want to use them without lag, place WhiteFlute's Bitmap EX script above Drago - Core Engine

ThallionDarkshine

Ok, i guess i didn't read your post fully about it. I wish my dll was as fast as white-flute's. I've tried to replicate some of the functions, but it hasn't worked well.