[XP] Pack de AddOns RTP

Started by Wecoc, October 06, 2013, 06:45:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wecoc

PACK DE ADDONS RTP

This package contains a lot of RTP Addons (generally new tilesets or tiles to include on yours).
Most are recent and wew made exclusively for the pack.

Examples:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Credits:

- Duffledest
- Eron
- J&L (JoKer & Laguna)
- Pokepik
- Wecoc

License:

The 'Pack de AddOns RTP XP' has been assembled by different members of the RPG maker hispanic community,
and specifically represents the 'Mundo Maker' community.

Anyone can distribute the pack through the communities.
Anyone can use the resources of the pack giving credits to the author of the resource, according to its folder name.
If the resource is not inside of any folder, it doesn't require credits except Tumbavilla which has the authors names inside.
The pack is in its final version.

Download:

Pack de AddOns RTP 2.0.zip

ForeverZer0

Very nice work, great collection. :)

It would be a nice addition to make a little installer and create the reg key so RMXP can read it like an installed RTP.  There is a tutorial for that here.

Awesome job, though.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Zexion

Best collection I've seen in a long time o_o  A++
Nicely done!

ThallionDarkshine

Nice set of resources you've got here. I would definitely use these if i ever got around to working on my project.

Heretic86

I've seen a lot of total CRAP when browsing Resources and tend to keep my mouth shut about them.  When I say something, I tend to only make remarks when my opinion is positive or minor constructive criticism.  These Tileset Addons are outstanding in my opinion.
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)