I can't believe I'm asking this

Started by EntropyUSB, October 18, 2013, 11:11:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EntropyUSB

But anyways, do any of you know of a game/program that allows me to play Magic?

Cause all and all, after having been a long time Pokemon fan and Yu-Gi-Oh fan; I decided to now pursue Magic, but sadly... I can't seem to find any decent games/programs that I can run off of my flash drive.

So, since I can't find MAGIC on the internet anywhere; by any chance any of you know of a program, can build a program/game, or can portablize a previous program for me to actually learn how to play magic.

Like, after seeing it... I am more than fascinated, even more fascinated than I was when playing Yu-Gi-Oh; at least with magic, the cards look like something you'd see in a fantasy movie (werewolves, elves, etc).

So... any of you have any ideas of where I can find MAGIC to put on my flash drive, play against AI and get to know how the game works.

I've seen a few people play MAGIC the GATHERING: Land of the Planewalkers (or something like that) on youtube; and now I'm like "Oooh! I wanna play too!" But last time I checked, that program runs on DOS and like... I dunno how to make it run on my windows cause I'm not good with using the DOS commands such as

C:\somekindofcommand\location\command\filename.extension\start

or whatever the heck they ask you to do in that stupid thing.

(By the way, the program/game has to be FREE and PORTABLE)
Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

EntropyUSB

Quote from: Blizzard on October 19, 2013, 03:44:26 am
http://bit.ly/1bHzSOQ

1) That's being a smartass

2) Most of those I have to install onto my computer in the first place

3) I said I wanted one to myself that can be portable and used to battle AI for practice
Spoiler: ShowHide

G_G

If you actually did a bit of research, you could find Magic clones. Theres one called Wagic. Seriously, if you can't even do your own research then why should anyone bother to help.

Blizzard

October 19, 2013, 09:35:54 am #4 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:42:14 am by Blizzard
@EntropyUSB:

1) No, this is the answer for your question.

2) Then why did you make this topic?

3) So you mean that this topic's answer doesn't help you? http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13569.0 As far as I understood, this is a way to make anything portable.

Well, if you decide to act like like this, I won't help you anymore. I gave you a straight and simple answer, yet you decide to act like a dick instead of having the least manners to say "thank you" even if it's followed by "but I think that there may have been a misunderstanding" and try to elaborate better.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Blizzard on October 19, 2013, 03:44:26 am
http://bit.ly/1bHzSOQ

...I kinda giggled a little when I clicked that to see what you put hehe...

@Entropy - If you want a more specific answer, you need to ask more specific questions. If you want help, you must first help yourself.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Chaze007

January 17, 2014, 06:16:57 pm #6 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 06:18:11 pm by Chaze007
Cockatrice is neat and portable.  http://www.woogerworks.com/ It's what I use for MTG

Edit: Realizing this is pretty damn old. :c
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

PhoenixFire

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with anything that has his name on it.. He was a dick to everyone when he didn't get the answers he wanted.. Plus, he hasn't even logged in since October last year..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Chaze007

* Chaze007 yells "You're a dick guy!"

Well the link is there for anyone else who wants it.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!