Dropbox: Round 4!

Started by Blizzard, November 01, 2013, 12:44:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

How about some more Dropbox? :V:

You may wonder: Why Dropbox?

• Collaboration made easy. You can not only share your files between different computers, you can also share them with other users.

• No ads, not bullshit. It's easy to use, you just copy-paste or move files into the Dropbox folder. No need to use any fancy extra programs.

• Once you have registered, you can refer other people to register and get more space as well (250 MB per referral) until you hit 8 GB. This is optional, but if you intend to use Dropbox for certain things, you will notice that 2 GB gets filled up fast.

And remember!

• For every person that registers through my link, I get additional 250 MB extra storage until I hit 8GB.

• Because you get extra 250 MB as well if you click my link instead of registering directly. Even though you get 2 GB by default, this way you get additional 250 MB right away as well.

Click this link to get started!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.