help with 3 individual sprites?

Started by R.A.V.S.O, November 05, 2013, 10:50:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

R.A.V.S.O

well you see... I'm kinda ashamed to admit this but... unless it's an interface or a HUD, my sprites are HORRIBLE XD

yeah I was never good at making character or terrain based sprites but as I am now working to bring out
a good enjoyable demo I do need a bit more variety on character stances, etc...

so to anyone willing to help me out, first of all... Thank You, you have no idea how much this means to me XD

alright now... here's the deal.... I kinda need help making 3 alternate sprites for a character of mine,

here's the pic (included charset in it):

you see what at one point I was attempting to do was create 3 sprites for the on-field character, one where he's taking damage
one where he's near death (this served as an idle pose when low on HP) and a K.O'ed sprite that would have been
used for some cutscenes, I included 3 sprites to demonstrate how I would have "envisioned" such poses
(and to use as guidelines for anyone interested)

NOTE: (Notice how the samples are clearly 16-bit, I'm focusing more on the XP model,)

thanks for reading this beforehand, and yes... credits will be given ;)
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Seltzer Cole

Quote from: R.A.V.S.O on November 05, 2013, 10:50:02 pm

Don't know if you log on here anymore or if you still need someone to do this for you, but I can give it a try. I am by no means pro status but I can definitely make it look good considering you already have the character to go off of.

I come and go on this website so if you don't reply within a week, void this offer.
You know you play video games to much when you put sunglasses on and whisper "Plus 10 Appearance"

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

KK20

Quote from: Seltzer Cole on December 02, 2013, 01:43:57 pm
Don't know if you log on here anymore

Quote from: R.A.V.S.O.'s profile
Last Active:    December 01, 2013, 10:04:26 PM

I'm sorry, but this was just too funny to pass up.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Seltzer Cole

Quote from: KK20 on December 02, 2013, 02:55:26 pm
Don't know if you log on here anymore

Quote from: R.A.V.S.O.'s profile
Last Active:    December 01, 2013, 10:04:26 PM

I'm sorry, but this was just too funny to pass up.

lol look mang, I am to lazy and out of my mind right now to figure simple things out.  :facepalm:
You know you play video games to much when you put sunglasses on and whisper "Plus 10 Appearance"

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

R.A.V.S.O

Don't know if you log on here anymore or if you still need someone to do this for you, but I can give it a try. I am by no means pro status but I can definitely make it look good considering you already have the character to go off of.

I come and go on this website so if you don't reply within a week, void this offer.

yup I'm still alive and good XD (plan to be for quite some time XD)

but yeah, the request is still good, I'd truly appreciate any help with spriting, thanks for your time to reply btw.
Personality Test results

R.A.V.S.O

first of all so sorry for the necropost, but I still think this is sorta relevant, so... BUMP!

I kinda already reached the part where I do need these sprites in particular, anyone up for the challenge?
Personality Test results

Zexion

February 13, 2014, 02:45:31 pm #6 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 04:27:26 pm by Zexion
Could have swarn that I did this already haha well I will do them right now.
Edit:

For some reason my shading is crap right now. I think it's because I can't see the screen clearly. I will do the rest at home!

R.A.V.S.O

Quote from: Zexion on February 13, 2014, 02:45:31 pm
Could have swarn that I did this already haha well I will do them right now.
Edit:

For some reason my shading is crap right now. I think it's because I can't see the screen clearly. I will do the rest at home!

That's a pretty sweet looking damage pose, thank you very much XD
(it also looks like he's doing a moonwalking-dash as well, but still, pretty cool)
Personality Test results

R.A.V.S.O

Is there any update on the KO'ed & Near Death sprites? no worries, take your time with them,
I'll just keep on working on the maps where I'll need them,

btw thank you very much for helping me out with these :D I truly appreciate it.
Personality Test results

Zexion

Unfortunately not, it's kinda hard balancing my time now that I'm obsessed with game making -_- and still have tons of homework and what not
I'm tired of putting this off though, I guarantee that I will have them done tonight haha.

R.A.V.S.O

Hey no worries dood XD

I mean your stuff comes first priority speaking here, you've got HW, followed by your awesome project, heck I'm better off putting my stuff on
hold for some time atm (here's looking at you C# <3)

so yeah take your time XD
Personality Test results

Zexion

Here I didn't remake the other yet, but i will. In the mean time you can use the ugly one lol. I have no idea why I put this off so much o.o

R.A.V.S.O

Well IMO they're actually pretty good, thanks for helping me out with these Zexion XD
Personality Test results