Word Cloud World Internet Mind

Started by Blizzard, November 12, 2013, 03:59:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

November 12, 2013, 03:59:08 pm Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:45:38 pm by Blizzard

Explore the funny, dirty, witty, inspirational, cynical minds of thousands of people in this NEVER DONE BEFORE social experiment/pseudo-multiplayer/message board/public toilet wall in space GAME.

Word Cloud World Internet Mind (application) is an improved version of the original Word Cloud World that you can access here.

What you need to know about the original:

1. Messages are COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS, we have no data on anything except what you write.
2. Messages are seen by EVERYONE who finds them.
3. We censor NOTHING, whatever is written will stay there, forever.

Users used Word Cloud World to write their life motto, message someone, hide from the NSA, share their love, advertise their projects, Youtube channels, Steam, PSN accounts, break the records in the travel distance, leave messages for themselves, create secret anti-spam cities and much more! They pretty much emptied their souls in our space.

Users used Word Cloud World to write their life motto, message someone, hide from the NSA, share their love, advertise their projects, Youtube channels, Steam, PSN accounts, break the records in the travel distance, leave messages for themselves, create secret anti-spam cities and much more! They pretty much emptied their souls in our space. Now it's your turn, visit Word-Cloud-World and enjoy the hilarious messages from around the world, also hit us up with your own.

Like the game and feel free to send your screenshots, love, hate and suggestions here.

Like our little game dev team here.

Get it for Android from here!
Get it for iOS from here!
Get it for PC from here!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. *downloads and rates*

Zexion

Aegisrox

Congrats Blizzard!!!! It seems really fun!! Downloading now :D

As always Blizzard doing good stuff ;)

Regards

Aegis
Crushing girls in the vanishing point......

Blizzard

November 27, 2013, 02:11:29 am #4 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 02:27:52 am by Blizzard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler: ShowHide

WCW was rejected for iOS because of this. But don't worry, we'll fix it and resubmit. It's still hilarious, though.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

G_G

Fuck yes! <3 Pretty awesome Blizzard, how soon until we can leave our own messages?

PhoenixFire

Now just make it a windows program, or, make it viewable in IE or FF hehe...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

There technically already is a Windows version (how do you think I'm developing that thing? xD), but we won't release it until we have the network system ready.

I have a few more things to do and then I'll be working on our network library (Open Source as well). When it's done, I will integrate everything into WCW and it will be possible to leave messages.

Blizzard

G_G

I know this would defeat the whole purpose of the game, but I think it'd be kinda cool to be able to shoot at the text entries and watch them vaporize.

KK20

lol that actually sounds brilliant. Have a field day at (0, 0) destroying everything in sight.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

We actually thought of that as well. But yeah, it would mess too much with the existing design. Maybe we could make it non-permanent.

BTW, a small preview of the coming up version.

Zexion

if anyone has passed my highscore, i call hax. haha

Blizzard

Yes, there were hack attempts, but we all deleted them. Though, there were also a few legit scores. People still try to hack so we removed the record completely.

Blizzard

I am proud to announce that we are mostly done with the new version. Not only have we added new (and nice) graphics, we have also added particle effects to make it even more awesome. Not only that, now you can leave messages and the game will fetch updates from the server as well.

The pre-release of v1.1.0 should be available on Google Play in a few hours. The only two differences between that one and the final release is that the final release will have a settings screen where you can change the color of the exhaust flame and the explosion of the ship and that you will be able to change the message color. We had to do that, because the upcoming PC version needs a fullscreen on/off option so we decided that throw in something else than just the fullscreen option. But since the PC version is not ready yet, we released the Google Play version in advance and will simply update it later. The iOS version will be release with the color settings and message color option right away (since Apple is a bit slow in approving apps).

G_G

Woo! Leaving messages like a boss now! <3

Blizzard

Here's a taste of what's to come.

Yes, we changed the buttons, too!

Blizzard

I just realized that I never put up the iOS link. Now it's up!

Blizzard

The new iOS version has been finally approved by Apple, woohoo!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id741651908

Blizzard

I also added a PC download link.

Get it for PC from here!