Gameus' Holiday Giveaway! - Week 1 - and the winner is...

Started by G_G, December 08, 2013, 11:51:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Gameus' Holiday Giveaway
Week 1 Winner - Zexion!
obligatory video proof of random winner....

Week 1 - Batman Arkham Asylum and City GOTY

This week, I'll be giving away Batman Arkham Asylum and City GOTY. These games are redeemable through Steam via Humble Bundle gift links. So how do you get a chance to win these awesome games? Read below!

Rules

Each week, the rules will be different. And you'll have to do different things to be entered into the drawing. This weeks rules:

• Must have a minimum of 25 posts.

• To enter, you must reply to this topic.

• You can get up to 7 entries by posting in this topic once per day.

Disclaimer

This weeks contest is complete chance. The winner will be randomly selected. Every week will be different and some weeks will have bigger prizes, some weeks will have multiple winners. I also meant to start this giveaway on December 1st, but I got preoccupied, so the giveaway will probably leak into January.

If you happen to already have these particular games, you can give the giftable links to anyone you want.

Drawings will take place December 14th, around 6-8 PM Mountain Time, once the topic is locked, there won't be anymore entries. There will be one final reply to this topic with the winner, whom I will PM with the prize. Every Sunday, there will be a new giveaway topic until the giveaway is over.

Blizzard

Hahaha, you got that from the Humble WB Bundle, didn't you? xD So did I.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

I did, but I had already owned the games. ;p I hope you know by posting you've been entered in the drawing.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Zexion

Spoofus

I appear from the dark dark corners of the interwebs to enter.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

G_G

December 14, 2013, 07:47:56 am #8 Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:59:38 am by gameus
Alright folks, last day to sign up! Remember, you can improve your chances by posting once a day! :) Next weeks prize will have multiple winners and different rules. I'll be locking the topic sometime after work today.

PhoenixFire

-drops in another entry-

I gotta say, it's really cool of you to be doing something like this GG =)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

WhiteRose

*Enters Again*
This is fun. :) I should do a giveaway like this some time....

Zexion

Hehe I have now increased my chances by 13.879 percent.

G_G

*locks topic*

I'll have the winner posted shortly. And just because of the holiday spirits, everyone who's already entered gets one more entry! <3

*goes to record video*

G_G