[RMXP]DBZ MMO

Started by whitespirits, January 20, 2014, 01:45:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whitespirits

Hi all, So I have setup in my house a 24/7 PC that will act as a server only for a 24/7 DBZ online server!

Im looking for some help to put this project together,

So I have a ton of sprites and tile sets from DBZ legacy of GOKU which I have implemented some already for example Capsule Corp, Roshi Island and im working on Namek and the Freeza fights etc!

What do I need, I need some one that has experience with scripts and also people that are willing to put together maps etc etc with the tile-sets I have found and formulated for RMXP and also helping put some more together.

if your interested please say and i will be in touch asap :)

Thanks

WhiteRose

Though I'm afraid I won't have the time to help you myself, be sure to keep us updated on how your project is going! Putting together an MMO can be tough, but you can do it as long as you put your mind to it. Good luck! :)

Moshan

Is the project still alive?  :^_^':

I would like to help you. I really enjoyed DBZ series and I have plenty of free time this summer.

Blizzard

*scratches head* I thought there was an official DBZ MMO already.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Moshan

Are you talking about a DBZ MMO made in RMXP?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GohanRocks922

For the scripts here is a great MMORPG Maker for rpg maker XP:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bsf9m5p9ycrcbr1/How+to+Online.zip
Just use this for the Script to get online and for the tilesets look on google i am also making a dbz mmo

KK20

Download link is marked as malicious by Chrome. Besides, he's already using RMX-OS to build his project (this is an old topic, as you can see it was started in January).

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

whitespirits

Ye im still making project, Just working on few bits and will open it up soon