Need Members of Any Level

Started by computerwizoo7, July 24, 2008, 06:44:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

July 24, 2008, 06:44:52 pm Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 08:00:20 pm by Starrodkirby86

Spoiler: ShowHide

"Story": ShowHide
Story:
A Century Ago, There was a great battle between The Kingdom of Light and The Kingdom of Dark, a lot of people died on that terrible day when the agents of evil attacked the faction of Light, but when all hope was lost a man named Hanzo, from the Faction of Light unleashed all of his power to defeat the agents of evil and to seal their leader, "The Master Of Darkness" and restored the balance of good and evil over the land, however it was said that Hanzo died after he finished the job.
25 Years Later
It was a time of magic where the land was ruled by the 7 Great Kingdoms of Ice, Water, Wind, Earth, Fire, Light and Dark.
In the Kingdom of Wind, the queen had two children who were twins, the one that was born first was named Toushiro and the one after was named Kuroda.
Since Toushiro is the first borne, he became the king's successor; however Kuroda was angry because of the king's decision because he was more skill than Toushiro in every thing they competed in.
Now both princes are 21 years of age and a battle between a foreign enemies has broke out in the Kingdom of the Wind.
Now Your Adventure Begins!

"Touzenkis": ShowHide
Touzenki's are the particles that make up the world and are present in the atmosphere. These were the particles used by the Elemental Kings long ago to make the rivers, mountains, trees and all everything in the world and now it is used by elemental users.
Elemental users harness these particles in the atmosphere and use them in battle to make elemental attacks.
However it is very rare to see someone use more than one elemental attack, human beings are normally only able to master only one element.

"Rising Legend Characters": ShowHide
Name: Toushiro Yamazaki
[Spoiler="Image"]

"Image 2": ShowHide

Origin: The Kingdom Of Wind
Fear: None
Traits: Possesses an idealistic mind, an exuberant spirit and a kind heart.
Fighting Style: Reflexive / Head on combat
Family:
   Father: Emperor Hiroshi of the Kingdom of Wind
   Mother: Queen Yakura of the Kingdom of Wind
   Brother: Lee Yamazaki
Synopsis: Toushiro is a young man on a quest to regain his rightful place as heir to the throne from which he was forced to abandon. To do this Toushiro needs to gain the trust and make allies of the surrounding kingdom's people who condemn him as the murderer of his beloved father, the Emperor of The Kingdom of Wind.

Name: Theo Clunis
"Image": ShowHide

Origin: The kingdom of earth
Fear: The law
Traits: Possesses a kind and friendly heart but lacks the capability to disagree in an agreeable manner.
Fighting Style: Slow and tactical usually involving a series of moves
Family: None Known / Unknown
Synopsis: Theo resides in the streets of Albarock. He has been an orphan living by his wits in an old abandoned cellar for as long as he can remember. Theo's way of life has led him to feel an intense fear of the law which he tries to avoid at all costs.

Name: Hervin Bailey

Origin: The kingdom of fire
Fear: Making wrong choices
Traits: Possesses a easily irritated spirit, a persistent and determined mind.
Fighting Style: A series of powerful attacks to over power the enemy
Family:
   Father: Alfred Bailey
   Mother: Danielle Bailey
Synopsis: Hervin is the general for the Crimson Army. He is also the right hand man for the king of the kingdom of fire. Hervin's parents thought him to stand up for what is right from he was a child, but because of this hervin was in trouble with higher ranking persons because of his actions to protect the innocent.

Name: Fiona Watson

Origin: The kingdom of water
Fear: Her father
Traits: Possesses a kind and gentle sprit, an intelligent mind and very emotional heart
Fighting Style: Quick moves to slow or weaken the enemy for long term battles
Family:
   Father: Conrad Watson - Emperor
   Mother: Elizabeth Watson - Queen
   Brother: Ricardo Watson - Prince
Synopsis: Fiona is the princess of the kingdom of water. She is also a very delicate and soft person, due to the fact her father protects her from everything harmful. Fiona secretly practice to better her water elemental and healing abilities. Her father ensures that she is very educated by studying everyday.

Name: Hopeton Allen

Origin: The kingdom of ice
Fear: Being alone
Traits: Possesses a unfriendly spirit, simple minded and hides his intentions or opinions
Fighting Style: Do not attack until there is a high chance of winning
Family:
   Father: Rouzaki Allen - Emperor
   Mother: Petrina Allen - Exile
Synopsis: Hopeton is a prisoner of the kingdom of ice because he is the bastard son of the king. His mother was said to be killed by his father when he was 5 years old. He is forced to work in the castle like all the other prisoners and daydream in his spare time.

Hanzo Kimura:

Origin: Kingdom of Light
Fear: Living without a purpose
Traits: Possesses a friendly spirit, an intricate mind and shows his intentions or opinions
Fighting Style: a series of spells to capture or completely destroy his enemies
Family: None/Unknown
Synopsis: Hanzo's parents were killed in the great war between the Kingdom of Light and Dark, At that moment Hanzo's powers revealed itself and he sealed the Master of Darkness and restored the balance to the kingdoms then reincarnated himself 5 years later.

Name: Kimiko Yoshida

Origin: the kingdom of dark
Fear: Falling in love
Traits: Possesses a gentle spirit, calm mind and hidden emotions and intentions
Fighting Style: A series of attacks to trick or lure the enemy and a final attack to ensure victory.
Family: Unknown/None
Synopsis: Kimiko is a member of the Dark Cards gang. She is the trump card for the gang and also the girlfriend of Dark jack, the leader of the gang.

Pandemonium:

Origin: Hell
Fear: Failing to protect others
Traits: Possesses a dark spirit, calm mind and hidden intentions
Fighting Style: A series of powerful attacks to defeat his enemies in the fastest way possible.
Family: None
Synopsis: Pandemonium is the first demon that was created when the light of heaven was blocked by a mountain in the pits of hell and by that shadow Pandemonium was born. he then ruled over the depths of hell in the shadows watching all that happens in his kingdom.

Name: Kuroda Yamazaki
Origin: The Kingdom of Wind
Traits: Possesses an optimistic mind, an exuberant spirit and hidden intentions.
Fighting Style: Reflexive/ Head on Combat
Family: Father: Emperor Hiroshi of the Kingdom of Wind
   Mother: Queen Yakura of the Kingdom of Wind
   Brother: Toushiro Yamazaki
Synopsis: Kuroda is an ambitious young man who uses intelligent strategies and real-time tactics to get what he wants. He also framed his brother for the death of their father, the emperor, and forced Toushiro to leave the kingdom of wind.

Name: Dedalius
Traits: Possesses an optimistic mind, an evil sprit and a selfish heart.
Fighting Style: Any type of attack to defeat his enemies.
Synopsis: Dedalius is the leader of the agents of evil. He is also an ambitious demon who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. No one knows for sure what Dedalius truly desires.

Name: Tridon
Origin: Kingdom of Darkness
Traits: Possesses an exuberant spirit, simple minded and a caring heart.
Fighting Style: A combination of attacks to destroy her enemies.
Synopsis: Tridon is a kind girl who always refrains from killing persons but she always end up failing. She has a fantasy that she would fall in love and leave the agents of evil.

Name: Ultimado
Traits: Possesses an intelligent and tactical mind, a dull spirit and a neutral heart.
Fighting Style: A series of to defeat his enemies with the least amount of energy loss.
Synopsis: Ultimado is a mysterious person who always stays alert and observes his surroundings but he never comments openly. No one knows anything special about him.

Name: Belial
Traits: Possesses a malicious mind, an evil spirit and a blood thirsty heart.
Fighting Style: Random attacks with outstanding power to defeat his enemies.
Synopsis: Belial is a blood thirsty monster who would destroy even his own master.

Name: Xavier
Traits: Possesses a exuberant spirit, an intellectual mind and a loving heart.
Fighting Style: A series of fast moves to confuse and defeat his enemies.
Synopsis: Xavier is the youngest of the four Dark Lords. He also always fall in love with every beautiful girl he meets. He was raised by the agents of evil when he was found on the road side without a home.

Name: Juno
Fear: Death
Traits: Possesses an optimistic mind, a dull spirit and a kind heart.
Fighting Style: Hand to Hand Combat
Synopsis: Juno is a mysterious person who is very lazy, he often jokes around everyday without a care in the world except for when there is a threat that could disturb the balance of good and evil.

Name: Ellenor Magdalena
Fear: Hurting others
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, a gentle sprit and an idealistic mind.
Fighting Style: A series of spells to defeat his enemies.
Synopsis: Ellenor is a kind girl who was blessed with amazing skills in the field of spell casting. She is secretly in love with Juno.

Name: Joshua Star
Traits: Possesses a dull sprit, a kind heart and a solemn mind.
Fighting Style: Powerful and reflexive attacks to defeat enemies.
Synopsis: Joshua's Parents died in the between Light and Dark. He is the sword and shield for the faction of light. He now lives to protect the smiles of everyone in his kingdom.

Name: Latavia Harris
Origin: Kingdom of Wind
Traits:  Possesses an idealistic mind, a kind heart and a gentle spirit.
Fighting Style: Formal Combat
Family: Mother: Emily Harris
   Father: Richard Harris
   Brother: Ronal Harris
Synopsis: Latavia is a innocent and ethical person who spends her days farming with her family. She strongly believes in right and wrong, she also a strong will to protect others.

Name: Tousho Kyuubei
Origin: Kingdom of Earth
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, a cunning mind and an exuberant spirit.
Fighting Style: Long Range Combat
Synopsis: Tousho is a smart and brave person who believes that everything is governed by law. Tousho, surprisingly believes that only the truly strong can break free of the law and do what needs to be done, he hopes to find someone like that someday.[/Spoiler]

"The Temple of the shining sun Story": ShowHide
This place is said to contain the most powerful weapon a mortal person can wield.
The weapon is called the Heaven Blade and it was forged in the heavens and placed on the world to show the greatness of the heavens.
It is guarded by a fortress with gate guardians, puzzles and mysteries.
No one who has entered this temple has ever returned.
It is said that the temple was made with all 7 elements therefore if you don't know all 7 elements then you will never lay your hands on the Heaven Blade!

"7 Elements Story": ShowHide
Long ago before the human race there were 7 elemental kings who ruled the world. 1000 years after the 7 elemental kings descended on the world, the human race started and soon after, they populated the vast world with their numbers, soon after the humans noticed the existence of the 7 elemental kings they looked toward their elemental gods for guidance and lived in harmony with their elemental king.
1,000,000 years later, the 7 elemental kings were called back into the heavens but before they ascended back into the heavens, they transferred their elemental power to the people of the continent they lived on.

"Temple of the shining light": ShowHide
A place said to be made by the 7 great elemental spirit kings and the holding place of the greatest weapon a human being can wield "The Heaven Blade" that is said to be forged in the heavens and placed on earth to show the greatness of the heavens.

Gate Guardians:
1. Abigor - male
2. Beliar - female

Priest:
1. Norris Imri

Other persons (Competing)
1. Rai Kawanishi - male
2. Marianna Alexander - female

"Features": ShowHide
These will be discussed among the members of the team...

"The Current Team": ShowHide
Game Director:
Mario Thompson

Artists:
Idel Jenny
Casey Lefever
WingsofWar
sonyaznboi0312

Sound Effects:
Dale Burch

Graphics Designer:
computerwizoo7

Scripter:
plague180

I am currently looking for a RGSS scripter to join or temporarily help on an active game project.
The name of the Game is Rising Legend, for more information please contact me or visit our workstation, our official website and/or the Rising Legend Website:

I am also looking for as much help as i can get so if you can draw, paint/color, sprite, writers, anyone who can use the rpg maker engine:
mapping
eventing
making database
stats configuration
etc.

Workstation:
www.bigdreamers.co.cc

Official website:
www.bigdreamersentertainment.tk

Rising Legend Website:
www.risinglegend.co.cc

We really need the help of you young developers out there and this is also a chance to get on a good/serious project and/or young company.

Fantasist

I can't dedicate my skills fulltime, but just just PM me when you need something and I'll see what I can do. Oh, I'm a scripter btw.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

G_G

Hey sign me up please! I'm good at making add-ons without the scripting, If you have any ladders in your game, I can make them face up when going down it, and alot of stuff.

computerwizoo7

Whats up everyone! i really need a pixel artist for my game development team,
i have everything else except a pixel artist!
Please anyone who can sprite it don't matter which size character sets you can sprite.
also if you want to be in a serious game dev team there is a vacant position for Spriting Department Leader.
for more info about the game check out the website:
www.risinglegend.co.cc

okay so the pixel artist will be required to sprite Action Battle system characters for XAS ABS V3
each character should have at least 3 sprites:
1. for walking
2. attacking
3. using skills/ in rising legend using Touzenkies

have any questions hen please ask.

to sign up for the team go here and post:
www.bigdreamers.co.cc

omegapirate2000

I saw the P and thought public relations representative.

Don't know why.

computerwizoo7

what is that suppose to mean?
i need a spriter!!!!!!!!!
i'm gonna rip my head off!  :wacko:

omegapirate2000

computerwizoo7

come on! CP i need a spriter/Pixel artist!

omegapirate2000

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on November 24, 2008, 09:45:29 pm
come on! CP i need a spriter/Pixel artist!

You're going to have to try harder than that.

Give some incentive, stock options, payment, ect ect.

Blizzard

I agree on that. I wouldn't want to work for free either. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

omegapirate2000

Quote from: Blizzard on November 25, 2008, 08:36:53 am
I agree on that. I wouldn't want to work for free either. xD

Yes, if you're selling your game for money, you should pay your team for their work.

Diokatsu

Or even just some sort of reward E.G. I work on your game for a bit, then you work on mine. I do a favor for you, you do a favor for me, capiche?

computerwizoo7

i don't just dash out info about my team just like that!
okay... i am good at almost everything in graphics so anyone want to trade services?
hey why don't we make a game dev link up here like my forum?
game developers come together and help each other with their game projects.
we could like sign up with our specialties and help others on that topic.

Chaze007

ah, mabye we could work something out. ;P im a spriter, pretty okay one too. and i need some artwork for my project >_>..mabye we could work something out, PM me sometime.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

computerwizoo7

Chaze007

computerwizoo7

no, i have yahoo and a chatbox on my forum.
my yahoo is computerwizoo7@yahoo.com (obviously)
what is yours?

Chaze007

i dont have Yahoo, i suggest you get msn or something idk how it works. i think i can get you if ur on yahoo msgr add me to ur yahoo msngr "Chaze007@live.com"

computerwizoo7

Chaze007

okay, after ur done add me to ur contacts Chaze007@live.com and give me ur live email or something.

computerwizoo7

all done!
also this don't mean that i don't want anymore pixel artist!!!

Chaze007

computerwizoo7

I am currently looking for a RGSS scripter to join or temporarily help on an active game project.
The name of the Game is Rising Legend, for more information please contact me or visit our workstation, our official website and/or the Rising Legend Website:

Workstation:
www.bigdreamers.co.cc

Official website:
www.bigdreamersentertainment.tk

Rising Legend Website:
www.risinglegend.co.cc

We really need the help of you scripters out there and this is also a chance to get on a good/serious project and/or young company.

Starrodkirby86

I took the liberty to merge all Recruitment topics relating to Rising Legend and put it all into the Main Rising Legend topic. Hope you don't mind.

I don't have any scripting knowledge, so I pass on this offer. Not like you were expecting me to go for it anyway, this post was just to notify the mergings.

So computerwizoo7, if you have any future recruitment requests, post it in this thread and don't make a new one. You can change the Subject to get your meaning across though.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

computerwizoo7

Starrodkirby86

Cool, it looks all nice and information filling. Way more convincing than whatever it was before.

However...Please follow the rules about spoilers. Well, you did in a way, halfway. I just can't consider all of the images there logoes. I simply spoilered all but one of the images. Please consider putting those somewhere else, maybe making an image section?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).