RPG Maker VX Ace 75% off on Steam!

Started by Blizzard, February 26, 2014, 01:48:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

http://store.steampowered.com/app/220700

The offer ends on Feb 28th. This is your chance to get it at a low price. :) Also, if you buy the 4-pack, you technically get one copy for free.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

What amazes me is all of the DLC (with a huge chunk being discounted) is still over $180. Also, I'd totally buy the four pack if I didn't already own it. >_>

PhoenixFire

...if I already use XP, in everyone's opinions, is it really worth trying buying Ace? I mean, in regards to functionality, ease of use, etc., is it really worth it? One reason I don't use VX, is because of the lack of mapping options, where they did away with layers, etc. Does VXA have layers back, and if not, exactly how good is the mapping functionality? I would love an "idiots guide" to the pros and cons of XP versus XPA, from a game developers point of view... Since most of you already know my style of making/designing, based on the games I've started on here already..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

IMO if you use XP, there's no point in buying VXA. But I can only talk out of my ass, because I never really used VXA.
I think that such a thread already exists.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

Bumping this because VXAce is again 75% off at 15€/17.50 US$/12.50£ and 17.50 AUD$

And a link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/220700/

G_G

Don't forget you can get Ace for $1 at Humble Bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Or pay $6 for XP and a handful of DLCs

Holyrapid

Or pay 12$ and get more DLC and a few other things.

PhoenixFire

See, I saw this thread because I was going to post up the humble bundle, but you guys beat me to it =p

I ended up getting the full bundle and now have 2 copies of Xp, a copy of VXA and a ton of DLC and games :p I donated $25 on it.

Good Deal,
Much Happy,
WoW
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

G_G

The Humble Bundle deal is over, but they brought the bundle back for a fixed price (and probably limited time) in the Humble Bundle Store.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/rpgmaker_weeklybundle_storefront

$25 for everything that was in the bundle. Ace, XP, and all that wonderful DLC.

Blizzard

Which is still cheap comparing it to its full price of $273. #_#

G_G

Ryex

GA! Fine, I'll finally break down and get VX Ace.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />