Kaptain Brawe 2 - Kickstarter Funding

Started by Blizzard, May 22, 2014, 05:03:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Sadly Kickstarter does not support PayPal. ._. But the card that you use for PayPal should work just fine with the Amazon account. I know that mine does. It's s VISA Electron debit card, BTW.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

I think phoenix means like, in addition to kickstarter you could have a Paypal account. It wouldn't affect the kickstarter, but at least those funds would be instant :b

Blizzard

If you want to give money to CP, *points to the bottom right corner of the page*. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Just do that. Donate the money to CP and have Blizzard put those funds towards the kickstarter. I had actually planned on doing that myself I'm just waiting for my paycheck on the 15th.

Blizzard

*scratches head* Actually that's a pretty good idea. I didn't think of that. Sure, I can do that.

G_G

Though I suppose the only issue I really see is shipping/address stuff. You'll have to send that all to Blizzard. But I'm sure it can all be worked out. :3

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Zexion on June 11, 2014, 02:19:01 am
I think phoenix means like, in addition to kickstarter you could have a Paypal account. It wouldn't affect the kickstarter, but at least those funds would be instant :b

Yeah, basically that.. PayPal is one of the few places I trust with my card info, so, yes, although it would work on kickstarter as well, I just don't trust KS. That's all. I'm sure this statement will leave me open to any trolls that might want to comment, but honestly, whatever. It's just how I do things... And whether or not people agree with me or not, that's their point. Somehow I've been doing well enough on my paranoia that I have never had a card number stolen, no ID theft, nadda, zip zero zilch..

[/rant]
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: PhoenixFire on June 11, 2014, 06:40:09 pm
I'm sure this statement will leave me open to any trolls that might want to comment, but honestly, whatever.

Uh, yeah, because it's an irrational fear that makes quite literally zero sense whatsoever.