Author Topic: Question ...  (Read 1420 times)

ValixPROD

Question ...
« on: April 18, 2014, 02:33:16 PM »
Hello my name is Valentin I am French I speak English very can I apologize for my mistakes ... You use the starter kit that I use, with the integration of Pokemon that follows the character just me none of my character follows the user.
 In your opinion how do you do?

Offline WhiteRose

• Trying to code in Ruby
  • Lexima Warrior
  • LV: 127
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Question ...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 05:01:33 AM »
Having other characters follow the main character is usually called a "caterpillar" system. It is not included in RMXP by default; it has to be added by a custom script. I'm not sure if a caterpillar script is included in the starter kit that you use. What is the name of the starter kit that you are using?

Offline Aegisrox

• Transcended Spirit
  • LV: 6
  • Looking for inner peace, together with all :3
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Remexos
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 04:57:00 PM »
This forum is only for Pokemon Remexos support, not for the Kit support.

The Following system is very complex, and still remains on beta so don't works always.

Please don't post again on this forum or i will remove the topic.

Regards

Aegis
Crushing girls in the vanishing point......

Offline PhoenixFire

• Astral Trancist
  • ~That's an interesting notion, in it's own way~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 03:01:57 PM »
Wait, so, Aegis, this is something you will integrate eventually as standard for the game? And I guess I'm not so sure what you mean by this isn't for support on the kit you use, I mean, after all, isn't the kit the very basis for a game such as this? Not trying to pick a fight, just, maybe you should clarify a little bit. If I didn't know you better, I would have thought that reply came off as a little cold/rude. As to a following script that works... Couldn't you just use a standard caterpillar script?
Next off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Offline Aegisrox

• Transcended Spirit
  • Looking for inner peace, together with all :3
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Remexos
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 05:46:59 PM »
Hello PhoenixFire, how are you. I apoligize is my reply sounds cold/rude, i only tried to maintain order on the forum that i am on charge.

As is said this forum is only for the "Pokemon Remexos Game Support", it don't have nothing to do with the MRMX Kit support.

For the MRMX Kit Support, exist the RPG MAKER XP Support and his child forums.

I only try to maintain order on the forum like Blizzard and Winkio teach me when the did me moderator, for that is my response.

About the following script don't work only by adding in the script list, i adapted to work with the kit and it is completely funtional until the version 2.0 and version 2.1, but the version 3.0 it is a modification of my kit not made by me and the Following script mess up, so i recommend to this users is he want the script uses the 2.0 or 2.1 version made completely by me, not the 3.0 that is not made by me and has a lot of errors and bugs.

Clarify this problem, regards to all

Aegis

Crushing girls in the vanishing point......