Author Topic: Pokemon Remexos CLOSE :(  (Read 7693 times)

Offline Aegisrox

• Transcended Spirit
  • LV: 6
  • Looking for inner peace, together with all :3
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Remexos
Pokemon Remexos CLOSE :(
« on: May 02, 2014, 06:03:15 PM »
Today we are here with bad news...

Pokemon Remexos Online closes his doors forever...

It was a great time for all, we made a lot of friends and we had a lot of fun, but for various reasons we must close the game...

Some reasons are....
* Imposibility of still paying the server cost.

* Imposibility of recovery a big number of accounts that were corrupted.
* Imposibility of repair certain bugs that are a limitation of ruby, like the afraid "Server did not respond".

* Only two administrators on the game with a lot of work, Blizzard and me.

* And the worst problem, the problems with NINTENDO as the owner of the Pokemon saga and his Reserved Property Rights.

It is a dagger in the heart to take this decision, but we see convenient to inform to all users before dissapear to a moment to other wihout a trace.

For that the server will be online one more week until the day "Saturday 10 of May", for the users that want still playing.

Also we will be giving the Prizes of the Easter Event, but we sorry that the users can't enjoy too much.

Also, we express our grattitudes to all the users and Chaos project members that trust on us, and helps us with support and playing our game, it was a honor to have you like users, and friends, for that we apologize all the sadness that this close can give.

But for bad things, come the good... The good thing, is that with my brother we are working on a new Game (NON RPG MAKER) that we have own licence, and that will be awesome, so we hope that all still with yours support like to now,

Thanks you very much for all, and we are seeing soon....

Pokemon Remexos Online Staff ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 06:05:34 PM by Aegisrox »
Crushing girls in the vanishing point......

Offline orochii

• Transcended Spirit
  • LV: 14
  • Rhapsody of the Warrior of Ice
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Remexos CLOSE :(
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 10:58:23 PM »
Replace the characters (pokémons). No more Nintendon't C&D.
===
Okay, that's not an easy task. But anyway. Sad news, but I think you got a great experience from all this, about running an online game, mantaining it, and all that jazz. So, I wish you the best with that new project.

Remexos was fun the time it lasted. So thanks for giving us example of a nice online RM game. I think it's the only one I've seen that really gets to a release. But I don't know!

Anyway, GG Aegis.

EDIT: Oh wait, NOO! That means I'll never get my darn Steelix! NOOOOOOOOOO00000000ooooooooooºººººººº···
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:01:15 PM by orochii »

Offline Aegisrox

• Transcended Spirit
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Remexos
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 12:26:42 AM »
Replace the characters (pokémons). No more Nintendon't C&D.
===
Okay, that's not an easy task. But anyway. Sad news, but I think you got a great experience from all this, about running an online game, mantaining it, and all that jazz. So, I wish you the best with that new project.

Remexos was fun the time it lasted. So thanks for giving us example of a nice online RM game. I think it's the only one I've seen that really gets to a release. But I don't know!

Anyway, GG Aegis.

EDIT: Oh wait, NOO! That means I'll never get my darn Steelix! NOOOOOOOOOO00000000ooooooooooºººººººº···

Thanks for your kind word orochii, it is really kind of you ^_^

In any case if you want i am leaving the MRMX Kit of disposition of chaos project, so you can make your own game and get your steelix. ;) jeje

The problem is that i will be a little busy with my new game right now, and i afraid that i couldn't give support to the kit anymore, sorry for that. But this it won't be a problem since the kit it is well documented.

Anyways i will be participating on chaos project sometimes and talkings with the lots of friends that i made here ;)

See you soon :D

Aegis

feliejoys

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 02:21:54 AM »
What are your plans for the current build of Remexos? Are you going to release it to the public?

I know this is asking for a lot, but I would love to have it and develop it. I thought about replacing art... so it would be very similar to pokemon but not the graphics. I have the time and disposition to do it. Please consider me! Please reply, even if it's a "no!"

Offline Aegisrox

• Transcended Spirit
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Remexos
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 03:03:02 AM »
I only reply this to let know other users about my plans, but i have no obligations to answer this.

Remexos it is the result of many years of work, and i won't release the code to public for two reasons:

* I don't want any legal problems with NINTENDO, because others are using my builds, even without being regular users of Chaos Project.

* It is a personal work, and I reserve the features implemented on it for me and my personal friends.

Maybe i can share some of the features that were implemented, but not all the source code. In that case, it will be share with Regular users of Chaos Projects, not all the people.

Anyway you can use the MRMX Kit that is open source and have a licence "Creative Common" and it can be use along is for "Educational Purpose", commercial user is forbidden. Also i suggest the MRMX version that i made until the version 2.0 and 2.1 that works great, the version 3.0 it is not made by me and have a lot of bugs that i don't take responsability.

Also, as is said in other post, i won't give Support to the MRMX, it is well documented, only i will give support for bugs or error, but no for installations.

Clariflying this, my best regards

Aegis

Offline Zexion

• Addicted to LoL
  • Chaos User
  • LV: 69
  • My anaconda don't...jk it does
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 03:30:06 AM »
Sad day, but I am more sad to hear of the errors that can't be fixed. I was planning a small server thing soon, but I guess it isn't worth exploring on rmxp

Offline Tomb

• Trained Member
  • LV: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 12:37:46 PM »
Sad to Hear these news But it was good to meet you Aegis , goodluck in your new game . It was pleasure to play pokemon remexos even if few weeks  ;)

Offline PhoenixFire

• Astral Trancist
  • ~That's an interesting notion, in it's own way~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 02:37:16 PM »
Unfortunately I never got to play it, but from the sounds of it, those who did, thought it was well made, and rather fun to play. I wish you luck on your new game endeavors, and I also offer whatever help I might be able to offer to you in your new project. If you want or need help, let me know, and I would be happy to help you out with what I can.

Cheers!

~Phoenix
Next off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Offline Aegisrox

• Transcended Spirit
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Remexos
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 03:01:21 PM »
Unfortunately I never got to play it, but from the sounds of it, those who did, thought it was well made, and rather fun to play. I wish you luck on your new game endeavors, and I also offer whatever help I might be able to offer to you in your new project. If you want or need help, let me know, and I would be happy to help you out with what I can.

Cheers!

~Phoenix

Thanks you Phoenix, it is very kind of you ^_^

The good things, is that i learned a lot and i made a lots of friend of Chaos project, so everything wasn't bad.

I Hope i can still participate on chaos project, giving and receiving help jeje ;)

Regards

Aegis

Offline orochii

• Transcended Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 04:56:35 PM »
@PhoenixFire: It was fun. I mean, it was Pokémon but with other people around walking and being stationary (?). And chatting sometimes, and I never tried to battle because I was so low-level :'C... but anyway. If you want to feel the experience of a MMO PkMn, well, there is PokeMMO. It needs a FireRed ROM though.

Only thing I had with Remexos that I didn't like so much, is that it was slow. PokeEssentials is slow anyway. On my PC at least x'D... which is 5+ yrs old.

Offline Wizered67

• Astral Trancist
  • LV: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 06:05:20 PM »
Really sorry to hear this Aegis. I'll be looking forward to your future work.

Offline Aegisrox

• Transcended Spirit
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Remexos
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 01:03:47 AM »
Really sorry to hear this Aegis. I'll be looking forward to your future work.

Thanks you very much Wizered ^_^. You always helped me out when i was on a rush, so i express here and now my grattitude jeje ;)

I hope we can continue speaking about future projects :D

Regards

Aegis

Offline whitespirits

• Ethereal Devastator
  • LV: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 03:13:49 PM »
Really enjoyed the game and really nice to see a MMO come from RMXP, just wondering will your next project also be MMO? or because of this error is that it?

AkumuEX

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 10:15:53 PM »
Please do not do it

Offline PhoenixFire

• Astral Trancist
  • ~That's an interesting notion, in it's own way~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 12:23:40 AM »
Well, judging by the date, it was already done... 2 days ago even...
Next off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Offline Aegisrox

• Transcended Spirit
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Remexos
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 05:10:57 PM »
The server will be opened a few more days, because i triying something, but later will be definitively closed, sorry for that.

But i am working on a new project with a lot of custom features, so i hope i am back soon again to the chaos project community ;)

My best regards

Aegis

AkumuEX

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 01:29:59 AM »
The server will be opened a few more days, because i triying something, but later will be definitively closed, sorry for that.

But i am working on a new project with a lot of custom features, so i hope i am back soon again to the chaos project community ;)

My best regards

Aegis

when you will release this new project ?

thkx.

Offline orochii

• Transcended Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2014, 07:19:31 AM »
I believe that his new project will take some good time. I mean, he just uh... closed his last one.

So wait patiently, just like me. I'm so ducking awesome...

amalios777

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2014, 11:46:05 PM »
I wish i could play pokemon remexos from the first time you released it, personaly i think that it is the best pokemon mmo server i have ever senn!!! It is a great game!!!... Keep up the good work on your next project...!!