Chaos Project Project Hosting

Started by Blizzard, June 23, 2014, 01:54:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Since I've been hosting a mirror download for Kaptain Brawe 1 Episode 1 (because of this), CP exceeded its monthly traffic limit of 100 GB. All the warning emails from the host ended up in spam and I forgot to check manually after the first week of the Kickstarter campaign. >_> So anyway, I updated the hosting package (10 times more everything for only 66% more money) and now I have a shitload of disk space that I don't really need. Additional 90 GB to be exact. I already offered this earlier for smaller files, but if anybody wants their project, scripts or some other forum related stuff to be hosted here directly, let me know. I can set you an FTP account up and you're ready to go.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Awesome!  Would you be able to set up source control for projects and stuff, or will it just be storage space?

Blizzard

Just storage space. I don't think source control could work like this since it usually requires a server running on a different port.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Alright, soooo... I had an idea: Myfreecams but with CP members as models?

:V:

I already have my own FTP, so I would only be wasting your space.
And I also needed an excuse to post that joke.

Blizzard