Large Icon Pack

Started by PhoenixFire, July 24, 2014, 07:38:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixFire

July 24, 2014, 07:38:35 am Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:38:18 am by PhoenixFire
Over 10k icons, of every type. This should cover any of your common, and less than common item icons. You can download the the pack right here.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

G_G

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,11532.0.html (Has over 20,000 icons)

Topic let's you download each individual resource type as well, so you don't have to download the whole thing just to get the icons.

PhoenixFire

Erm.. The link I provided ~is~ only the icons GG..

I happen to also have Pandora's Box though, and planned to add stuff from that into the icon pack at some point possibly..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

ForeverZer0

All the old MediaFire downloads are broken.
I started seeding the torrent download though. I checked, and there was only one seeder left.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

PhoenixFire

I've been hosting it for a little while now if anyone can handle the direct download, downloading time http://gamers-archive.com/wp-content/file-uploads/resources/Pandora's%20Box[Extreme%20Resource%20Collection].exe

G_G

Quote from: PhoenixFire on July 24, 2014, 06:01:38 pm
Erm.. The link I provided ~is~ only the icons GG..

I happen to also have Pandora's Box though, and planned to add stuff from that into the icon pack at some point possibly..

I wasn't meaning you, I was referring to Pandora's Box. As in, if someone only wanted to download the icons, they could have is what I was getting at. I was just pointing out that there was already a bigger icon pack if someone was really looking for a bulk amount of icons for RPG Makers.