Little massive update

Started by Blizzard, July 27, 2008, 06:47:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 27, 2008, 06:47:51 am Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 03:22:45 pm by Blizzard
Every topic and message title containing [RMXP] and/or [RMVX] has been changed to contain [XP] and/or [VX]. Over 1500 topic and message titles have been updated. Told you that those tags are useful. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Cripes, that's a lot of messages edited. And yet I feel I didn't do anything. Blizzard you overachieved this definitely, and I applaud you for that. You had to change so much, you made a spelling error within your first post.  :^_^':
QuoteTold you that thos tags are useful.

Nevertheless, great job...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Great job, I guess. ^_^

PS: Starrod, shame on you for making Blizz look bad. XD

nouman6

I don't understand this move?

Blizzard

July 27, 2008, 03:21:35 pm #4 Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 03:23:18 pm by Blizzard
RMXP and RMVX are words that are hard to distinguish from each other on first sight. By using just [XP] and [VX] tags the script sections (except the databases) should be easier to overview on first sight. It happened to me often that I misread and thought that somebody had a problem in XP instead of VX.

@SRK: You know how much work it was? I just ran those two queries on the database:

UPDATE smf_messages SET subject = REPLACE(subject, '[RMXP]', '[XP]');
UPDATE smf_messages SET subject = REPLACE(subject, '[RMVX]', '[VX]');

And I didn't fix the first post. :V:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

Quote from: Blizzard on July 27, 2008, 03:21:35 pm
@SRK: You know how much work it was? I just ran those two queries on the database:

And I didn't fix the first post. :V:

D:  Blizz cheated!!!

Blizzard

I didn't edit Kirby's post, though. :P

Diokatsu

little massive.... redundant much XD?

i never look at those pages anyways XD

Valcos

You spent the time to do that for us? :haha: I feel so loved :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Sally

July 31, 2008, 10:57:43 pm #9 Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 10:58:21 pm by Susys
INSERT INTO items (entry, class, subclass, field4, name1, name2, name3, name4, displayid, quality, flags, buyprice, sellprice, inventorytype, allowableclass, allowablerace, itemlevel, requiredlevel, RequiredSkill, RequiredSkillRank, RequiredSkillSubRank, RequiredPlayerRank1, RequiredPlayerRank2, RequiredFaction, RequiredFactionStanding, `Unique`, maxcount, ContainerSlots, stat_type1, stat_value1, stat_type2, stat_value2, stat_type3, stat_value3, stat_type4, stat_value4, stat_type5, stat_value5, stat_type6, stat_value6, stat_type7, stat_value7, stat_type8, stat_value8, stat_type9, stat_value9, stat_type10, stat_value10, dmg_min1, dmg_max1, dmg_type1, dmg_min2, dmg_max2, dmg_type2, dmg_min3, dmg_max3, dmg_type3, dmg_min4, dmg_max4, dmg_type4, dmg_min5, dmg_max5, dmg_type5, armor, holy_res, fire_res, nature_res, frost_res, shadow_res, arcane_res, delay, ammo_type, `range`, spellid_1, spelltrigger_1, spellcharges_1, spellcooldown_1, spellcategory_1, spellcategorycooldown_1, spellid_2, spelltrigger_2, spellcharges_2, spellcooldown_2, spellcategory_2, spellcategorycooldown_2, spellid_3, spelltrigger_3, spellcharges_3, spellcooldown_3, spellcategory_3, spellcategorycooldown_3, spellid_4, spelltrigger_4, spellcharges_4, spellcooldown_4, spellcategory_4, spellcategorycooldown_4, spellid_5, spelltrigger_5, spellcharges_5, spellcooldown_5, spellcategory_5, spellcategorycooldown_5, bonding, description, page_id, page_language, page_material, quest_id, lock_id, lock_material, sheathID, randomprop, unk203_1, block, itemset, MaxDurability, ZoneNameID, mapid, bagfamily, TotemCategory, socket_color_1, unk201_3, socket_color_2, unk201_5, socket_color_3, unk201_7, socket_bonus, GemProperties, ReqDisenchantSkill, unk2) 
VALUES (5555,4,6,-1,'Jal`delyesh, Ward of Anasterian Sunstrider','Jal`delyesh, Ward of Anasterian Sunstrider','Jal`delyesh, Ward of Anasterian Sunstrider','Jal`delyesh, Ward of Anasterian Sunstrider',48907,5,0,00001,00001,14,-1,-1,171,70,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0, 4,29, 7,38, 1,0, 1,0, 1,0, 1,0, 1,0, 1,0, 1,0, 1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,6534,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14249,1,0,0,0,0,21480,1,0,0,0,0,35168,1,0,0,0,0,31851,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,'As you grip the ward`s handle tightly, you feel protected, a legion of High Elven warriors are aligned at your side in spirit, ready to march on and defend their homeland.',0,0,0,0,0,6,4,0,0,182,0,125,0,0,0,0,2,0,2,0,0,0,2925,0,0,0);

^thats a more better code then blizzys,

or maby its just longer...

Blizzard

It's not better because it does something completely different. -_- Mine changes already existing records, yours adds a new record. :P