Author Topic: ARC gone?  (Read 11844 times)

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
  • LV: 0
    • View Profile
ARC gone?
« on: August 04, 2014, 12:10:29 PM »
Hello all,

It's been a while since my last visit... I'm kinda back to RMXP (after at least seven years of usage, I bought a license :P). Yesterday, while playing with RMXP, I remembered the ARC project. When I tried to open the svn repo, Sourceforge told me there was no such repository. Opening http://sourceforge.net/projects/arcreator, Sourceforge showed me a beautiful 404 error page.
I've been working (almost full time) with Python for the past few years and I'm willing to spend some time on the Welder, to see if I might be able to help.
Has ARC moved or is it gone?
~Boisei0

Offline PhoenixFire

• Astral Trancist
  • LV: 6
  • ~That's an interesting notion, in it's own way~
    • View Profile
Re: ARC gone?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 12:50:36 PM »
Next off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 01:09:46 PM »
Phew, it only moved... I'm glad it's not gone :)
~Boisei0

Offline ForeverZer0

• CP's Pedophile
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Chaos
  • LV: 294
  • Remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 01:15:18 PM »
It might as well be. Its been a year or two or three since that last time progress was made on it. Nobody wants to just admit it, so we pretend like its just taking a long time. Realistically speaking, and I speak as one of the founding members of the project who has since moved on, it's probably never going to be completely finished. Pretty much everyone, including myself, has just lost motivation in it.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 01:31:30 PM »
Well... I'm currently reading the source of the ARC Welder and I'm amazed of the quality. It's (almost) PEP8 compliant, which means it's very easy readable. Furthermore, the quality of the code and it's documentation is giving me the urge to invest my time in this project. I'm willing to put the next couple of weeks to some of the remaining tasks for the Welder, to see if I can implement them.
If you, as in: the developers of ARC, are considering the project pretty much dead, than I'm willing to fork it to continue the development.
~Boisei0

Offline ForeverZer0

• CP's Pedophile
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 04:15:11 PM »
That would be great, and might even serve as motivation.
The reason for making the code open-source was to hopefully arouse some other contributers.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 06:47:40 PM »
As you might see in my signature, I created a fork of ARC under the same BSD New license.
I'll be using Github as central host, as I prefer git over subversion.
Currently, I'm reading and reviewing the Welder code and making it PEP8 compliant, to improve readability. You might or might not like this... While doing this, I located about three (potential) bugs, which I annotated. When I've read all the code and finished the testing of these parts, I'll fix them or at least change these code parts so a user will not trip over these parts.
It will take some time however, till I'm ready for that ;)
I'll keep all of you updated on the progress.

(Also, a good editor is the best tool for projects as large as this, I'm using PyCharm (community version free, professional version paid), which gives me a view like this. It's very easy to spot unused code or imports and has lots of other features for things like distribution, unittests and doctests, package management and is of course cross platform :))

Also, in a future where ARC has both a working engine and a working editor, it might be possible that I'll build an editor for Android tablets as well...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 06:52:03 PM by boisei0 »
~Boisei0

Offline Ryex

• Arctic Bird of Programming
  • Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
  • LV: 197
  • Wants to write a compiler for fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 05:59:02 AM »
OH thank god, I'm not the only one who prefers git over subversion.

um, just so you know I'm just about to impliment a MAJOR overhall of the loading and copleing procedure of ARC Welder..

Also, fair warning, you may irk the hell out of me if you actualy do make the code base fully PEP8 complient, for the most part it's great but there are some idosyncronsies that bug the hell out of me. namely some of it's hanging indentaiton rules. and some of the spacing rules about newlines.

Other than that I'd more than welcome a contributer to the project. just be on the look out. I'm actualy writing pyitect right this second. (the plugin magment libary I've re, envisioned.)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.

DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Magus

• Astral Trancist
  • LV: -20
  • Writer of Destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 06:38:56 AM »
It's good to see some users willing to keep this going. Makes me wish you guys were getting paid so you could stay motivated XD
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Offline Zexion

• Addicted to LoL
  • Chaos User
  • LV: 69
  • My anaconda don't...jk it does
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 07:10:05 AM »
Yes it gives hope to ARC. Also, I'm glad you have been workin on it ryex :D

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 10:01:41 AM »
OH thank god, I'm not the only one who prefers git over subversion.

um, just so you know I'm just about to impliment a MAJOR overhall of the loading and copleing procedure of ARC Welder..

Also, fair warning, you may irk the hell out of me if you actualy do make the code base fully PEP8 complient, for the most part it's great but there are some idosyncronsies that bug the hell out of me. namely some of it's hanging indentaiton rules. and some of the spacing rules about newlines.

Other than that I'd more than welcome a contributer to the project. just be on the look out. I'm actualy writing pyitect right this second. (the plugin magment libary I've re, envisioned.)

I'm afraid that especially the (hanging) indentation is a must have for me to be able to work with code.
Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm building a fork on something that is old, as I had to comment out the April's fool prank code, with the last svn commit being somewhere in December 2012 (as far as I could find).
Back to the indentation: in the current codebase, there are almost 13 thousand files, according to git when I was trying to push it. A small part of that is the Welder. Within the Welder, some files are generated by some wxbuilder I'd never heard of ;) These generated files use tabs for indentation. Other files are using a mixture of tabs and spaces or spaces. When they use spaces, I've seen indentations of 3, 5 and 8 spaces.
One of the things I'm doing is changing all these different type of indentation to the PEP8 standard of 4 spaces. If the code will ever be ported to Python 3.x, it would be a hell of a job to find syntax errors, as non-multiples of 4 spaces are considered syntax errors.

Other than PEP8 compliance, I'm also fixing bugs, like typos in variable names (I saw one like for key, vlaue in some_dict: some_other_var = value[1]), simplifying expressions (if some_variable == True  # to: if some_variable), renaming variables, functions and classes (warning, you might not like this one!). This last part is implemented for two things: 1) PEP8 again, and 2) for a better understanding of the code (as doing this makes me work through the entire codebase and review every single line). I'm able to revert this, so don't worry. I'll overthink it again when I'm done with it :D

I still have to commit the changes I made yesterday (evening) (about 500 lines, maybe more), but I'm on my laptop right now, so I'll do that in a couple of hours.
I'll add more to this post later, as I've to go now ;)
~Boisei0

Offline Blizzard

• This sexy
  • Administrator
  • has over 9000 posts
  • LV: 642
  • Magic midgets.
    • View Profile
    • You're already on it. (-_-')
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 12:35:27 PM »
I'm all for cleaning up the code, but you really don't have to make it fully PEP8 compliant.

I suggest that you don't change any names without prior consultation.

As far as the C++ portion goes, I can find time to complete the remaining features and bug fixes. But I won't do so until the editor goes at least into beta. As F0 already pointed out, nobody's finishing up the editor so the project's basically been on halt for the past 2 years.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze      King of Booze: Never Ever      Pet Bots
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android      Pet Bots for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS      Pet Bots for iOS
Drinking Game on Steam

Quote from: winkio
I do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney Stinson
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 01:45:24 PM »
I'm all for cleaning up the code, but you really don't have to make it fully PEP8 compliant.

I suggest that you don't change any names without prior consultation.

As far as the C++ portion goes, I can find time to complete the remaining features and bug fixes. But I won't do so until the editor goes at least into beta. As F0 already pointed out, nobody's finishing up the editor so the project's basically been on halt for the past 2 years.
Allright, I'll push all the code I've changed since I forked the project to a different branch, which I'll only use for educating myself. Then, I'll checkout the same version from svn and push that one to the master.
It's way too easy to go too far, without consulting others, something I always have to keep in mind when forking projects (although normally, projects I fork don't have other contributors than me, myself and I).

Edit: Github is being annoying :evil:  It wants me to do a full fetch of the code before I push, so I deleted the repository and recreated it. I will later create a private repository for my initial changes, for educational purposes.

Edit 2: One change of names I'm implementing without consulting others is the following: the change of the variable 'id' within functions to 'id_', to make sure the builtin variable 'id' is not used, which will give very strange bugs (I have experience with this from other projects :uhm:)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 05:28:56 PM by boisei0 »
~Boisei0

Offline ForeverZer0

• CP's Pedophile
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 05:47:08 PM »
Edit 2: One change of names I'm implementing without consulting others is the following: the change of the variable 'id' within functions to 'id_', to make sure the builtin variable 'id' is not used, which will give very strange bugs (I have experience with this from other projects :uhm:)

There is no such built-in variable. Ruby uses either Object#.__id__ or Object#.object_id

Offline Cremno

• Trained Member
  • LV: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2014, 07:41:02 PM »
Edit: Github is being annoying :evil:  It wants me to do a full fetch of the code before I push, so I deleted the repository and recreated it. I will later create a private repository for my initial changes, for educational purposes.
That's how git works. If you want to continue using git, you might want to think about separating the huge ARC svn repository into multiple git ones. git has subtrees and submodules.

There is no such built-in variable. Ruby uses either Object#.__id__ or Object#.object_id
He's talking about Python, which has built-in function called id.

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 08:45:28 PM »
Edit: Github is being annoying :evil:  It wants me to do a full fetch of the code before I push, so I deleted the repository and recreated it. I will later create a private repository for my initial changes, for educational purposes.
That's how git works. If you want to continue using git, you might want to think about separating the huge ARC svn repository into multiple git ones. git has subtrees and submodules.

He's talking about Python, which has built-in function called id.
I'm very used to Git, but forums are not a good place to show irony ;)
~Boisei0

Offline Spaceman McConaughey

• Legit Poo Poo Man
  • Lexima Warrior
  • LV: 46
  • muh murph
    • View Profile
    • Titties, titties, and more titties!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 08:47:47 PM »
What?

EDIT:
Oh wait, I get what you said now.

HA
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 09:07:35 PM by Sgt. Tuggernuts »

Offline Ryex

• Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 01:35:43 AM »
actually I'm going to create an 'official' github repo for the welder subproject of ARC to do my own work, submit pull request to it and I'll upstream your work to the svn.

EDIT: here we go https://github.com/Ryex/ARCWelder there is actualy some significant tree chnages form the SVN version as I've changed how the project is built. I moved to our own method of freezing python for distribution gives us our own executable that just needs a python.zip of the standard libary and the .dll/.so handy to run.

EDIT2: Of note: my code base have been converted to run on Python 3, last I tested I was working in python 3.3.
to get wxpython running in py3 a dev build of the Phoenix branch is needed, snapshots can be found in wheel form here http://wxpython.org/Phoenix/snapshot-builds/
you can also build from source if your upto it with the svn here http://trac.wxwidgets.org/browser/wxPython/Phoenix/trunk
the readme in the wxpyhton SVN fully describes the build process so you should be good to go there.

again, I'm currently working on pyitect and should be done pretty soon (end of the week, it a fairly small lib) and then I can turn a full effort on finishing.

If you wondering why it took me this long then I'll admit my passion to work on ARC or indeed anything had waned pretty harshly. OI had to build up steam with a side side side project to get back into the grove I might let you guys see that in a few eeks too.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 03:09:17 AM by Ryex »
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.

(click to show/hide)

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 08:46:47 AM »
EDIT2: Of note: my code base have been converted to run on Python 3, last I tested I was working in python 3.3.
to get wxpython running in py3 a dev build of the Phoenix branch is needed, snapshots can be found in wheel form here http://wxpython.org/Phoenix/snapshot-builds/
you can also build from source if your upto it with the svn here http://trac.wxwidgets.org/browser/wxPython/Phoenix/trunk
the readme in the wxpyhton SVN fully describes the build process so you should be good to go there.

Well, as a Gentoo user, I'm not afraid of some compiling... Don't think a win32 wheel suits my needs :P
As my current Python3 install is a bit broken, I'll be using the Anaconda Python 3.4 install. I'll write Python 3.x compatible code.

Also, found this potential breakpoint in both 'versions' of the code: Core/MapEditor/Tilemap.py on line 393: class Tilemap has no resize method.

Edit: Which Rabbyt version are you using, as the default package uses the print statement in it's setup.py. Currently rewriting their setup.py to make it install
Edit2: eh eh nevermind... Found a link on the arcticpaint site linking to you github repo :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 09:01:28 AM by boisei0 »
~Boisei0

Offline Ryex

• Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 04:02:00 PM »
Ya, had to port rabbyt to use cython to get it working in py3.

My source tree, should have a make file to put everything together

(click to show/hide)

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 10:27:44 AM »
Hm... I finally got a working wxPython Phoenix install. That's not something I want to do on other systems as well, as on my Linux system, it's a beast to install. I found the solution by searching for the error messages the compiler gave me, which brought me to the Google Groups pages of wxPython. There, one of the developers stated that you need lib-webkit-gtk(-dev), which isn't mentioned in the documentation.
Let this serve as a note for Linux minded people trying to install wxPython Phoenix

Afterwards, I launched my editor to see if I was able to get the new version of the Welder working. More errors appeared and I'm fairly sure it's my Phoenix install causing these problems.
(click to show/hide)

Later in the afternoon, I'm going to try a Windows install of Phoenix.
~Boisei0

Offline Ryex

• Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 01:37:58 AM »
no, I'm pretty sure thats a bug introduced in the Phoenix branch. well more precisely I'm pretty sure it has to do with the way the image in question was converted to a XPM string with python2.7 and wxwidgits classic.

I'm going to move away from using XPM encoded images as the new distribution mechanics means raw images on the filesystem work just fine.

EDIT:
also building is actually fairly simple, just a bunch of steps involved

at several points you might have to use sudo to resolve permission complaints

Step 1)
create a folder to checkout both wxpython and wxwidgets as sibling directories ie
Code: [Select]
WX/
    wxWidgets/
    wxPython

Step 2)
checkout wxWidgets into it's respective folder
svn checkout https://svn.wxwidgets.org/svn/wx/wxWidgets/tags/WX_3_0_1 wxWidgetsand checkout wxPython too
svn checkout https://svn.wxwidgets.org/svn/wx/wxPython/Phoenix/trunk wxPython
Step 3)
change into the wxPython dir and run the pre build code generation steps
python build.py dox
python build.py etg --nodoc
python build.py sip

Step 4)
run the build command to build wx and wxpython together
python build.py build
Step 5)
install wx
python build.py install
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:08:42 AM by Ryex »

(click to show/hide)

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2014, 12:45:57 PM »
Building is fairly simple, I know that. I succeeded after I found which (undocumented) package I was missing. Somewhere on the mailing lists, I read that it should be installed by default on most distributions, however, I'm running Gentoo, build from a stage 3 tarball by hand and because I didn't need that package before, it was not installed. It took me about 35 minutes to compile the webkit engine and it's dependencies ;)
On Windows, I've now a working installation as well. I guess I'm missing a couple of things, but can you explain to me how this is supposed to work? In Core/__init__.py, there are a number of modules imported, however, the paths are not correct. Furthermore, Core.Editor and Core.Database could not be imported, because of the missing __init__.py file, as they are not considered packages without an __init__.py file. Later, on line 56, the late_bind function of the __init__.py file of Core.Database is called, but because it does not exist, the interpreter will trip over it.
I prepared a quick fix, so the code will run. On this Windows install, I still have to fix a working Git, so I put the code in this gist.
The fix worked partially: The interpreter tripped again on the late_bind of the EventEditor, because EventPanel.EventCondidtionsList is a subclass of wx.HtmlListBox, a class which only exists in wxPython classic, not in wxPython Phoenix.
I'll try to make a decent fix for the code supplied in this post, instead of this quick 'n dirty import I performed in the last file.
~Boisei0

Offline Ryex

• Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2014, 07:21:45 PM »
see, all this bullshit is exactly why I'm completely reworking the plugin system.
there are enough interdependencies in Arc's core that it's nigh impossible to get them to load in the right order. all that late bind stuff is to get the modules to build their name spaces and THEN import each other. If got terribly complicated to maintain and I found myself in dependency hell.

your correct that the __init__ files in core/Database ect seem to be missing. not sure how that happened. feel free to take them from the svn version, they should be correct there.

also, DAMIT. if phoenix doesn't have an HTML listbox I'll have to make one subclassing the VListbox to do so. too much work has gone into the eventeditos command display to abandon that approach.
nevermind the HTMLListBox still exists it's just been moved to wx.html.HTMLListBox
phew
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:26:05 PM by Ryex »

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ryex

• Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2014, 07:34:17 AM »
And I finished pyitect https://github.com/Ryex/pyitect
It completely revamps much of what Kernel.get_component was doing but this way dependency hell is avoided (for the most part) and the boiler plate isn't as bad.

the basics are covered in the readme on the github page.

I'll start converting the existing project over to it tomorrow
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:38:51 AM by Ryex »

(click to show/hide)

Offline boisei0

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2014, 11:32:30 AM »
And I finished pyitect https://github.com/Ryex/pyitect
It completely revamps much of what Kernel.get_component was doing but this way dependency hell is avoided (for the most part) and the boiler plate isn't as bad.

the basics are covered in the readme on the github page.

I'll start converting the existing project over to it tomorrow
Great work!
Meanwhile, I worked through the dependency hell in the current version, to see if I could get it running. According to the Phoenix documentation, to set the styles of a StatusBar instance, you need to supply an array of integers as the second parameter. I tried lists, dicts, numpy arrays and sets, but wx kept saying 'TypeError: StatusBar.SetStatusStyles(): argument 2 has unexpected type <name of the type supplied>'. Any idea (we'll get to this problem anyway, as it exists in the CoreEditorMainWindow) what type it expects? I can't find it in the documentation or in the svn source.
Also, wx.combo.BitmapComboBox is renamed to wx.adv.BitmapComboBox in Phoenix, something else I encountered today (one file affected)

For now, next thing on my todo-list is to fix git in Windows, so I can finally commit things without rebooting ;)
~Boisei0

Offline Ryex

• Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 07:10:09 AM »
well, I spent today for the most far fixing regressions, building wx on windows, and revamping the build_lib.py

the build_lib.py should now properly pull together the libary in such a way that the custom exacutable can load properly

I also fixed Rabbyt again as VS2010 suddenly could not compile it, I gave it some proper releases on github so you can download a zip of that version instead of cloning the trunk

I added a requirements.txt to track needed modules and the proper versions.

sadly python has broken load time zipimport and the zipped python stdlib isn't being loaded properly in windows.

(click to show/hide)

Offline VanillaSky

• Trained Member
  • LV: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 09:49:13 PM »
In my opinion you guys should forget doing that editor or release it as open source and focus on some kind of RMXP-to-Arc-conversation tool  :^_^':

Offline Zexion

• Addicted to LoL
  • Chaos User
  • LV: 69
  • My anaconda don't...jk it does
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 10:53:05 PM »
In my opinion you guys should forget doing that editor or release it as open source and focus on some kind of RMXP-to-Arc-conversation tool  :^_^':
Um, that is basically what f0 is doing ._. but Arc continues!

Offline G_G

• Green Gmod Game_Guy AKA G4 AKA hyper-G AKA G-force
  • Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
  • LV: 407
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »

Conversion tool already exists. Engine is practically done. And it's already open source.

Offline Blizzard

• This sexy
  • Administrator
  • has over 9000 posts
  • Magic midgets.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2014, 01:25:18 AM »
The engine still needs some minor things done. But yes, in general it's already done. Heck, it was even in beta. But it will probably have to go beta again due to the many changes in the underlying open source engine over the years.

Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android      Pet Bots for Android
Drinking Game on Steam

Offline Eclipse

• Awakened Visionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 04:09:05 AM »
I love how F0 was talking trash earlier, and then Ryex just start destroying it with rapid-fire status updates. lol.

We still have faith in you guys!

Offline ForeverZer0

• CP's Pedophile
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 11:48:25 AM »
I love how F0 was talking trash earlier, and then Ryex just start destroying it with rapid-fire status updates. lol.

It has been years without an update, and I said that,. Wouldn't consider that "talking trash".
I am not going to talk trash on a project I co-founded. You can manifest drama out if it if makes you feel better, though.

Offline Blizzard

• This sexy
  • Administrator
  • has over 9000 posts
  • Magic midgets.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »
Let's just call it criticism on the lack of dedication and progress, because I don't think Ryex was being literal, ahahaha!

Drinking Game on Steam

Offline Ryex

• Global Moderator
  • Chaos Ultimate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2014, 03:46:34 PM »
What wasn't i being literal about?

(click to show/hide)

Offline ForeverZer0

• CP's Pedophile
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2014, 03:48:06 PM »

I was wondering the same thing, but decided to just let it go without asking, lol.

Offline Blizzard

• This sexy
  • Administrator
  • has over 9000 posts
  • Magic midgets.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2014, 04:25:24 PM »

About "talking trash".

Drinking Game on Steam

Offline ForeverZer0

• CP's Pedophile
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2014, 04:55:37 PM »

About "talking trash".

Oh, Ryex didn't write that, but I gotcha ya.

Offline Blizzard

• This sexy
  • Administrator
  • has over 9000 posts
  • Magic midgets.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2014, 05:09:24 PM »
Oh lol, you're right, it was Eclipse. xD

Drinking Game on Steam

Offline Spaceman McConaughey

• Legit Poo Poo Man
  • Lexima Warrior
  • LV: 46
  • muh murph
    • View Profile
    • Titties, titties, and more titties!
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2014, 04:44:29 AM »
I love how F0 was talking trash earlier

Don't even.

Offline Eclipse

• Awakened Visionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2014, 11:35:18 AM »
My definition of "talking trash" might be a little looser than some peoples, but I WOULD consider saying "ARC might as well be gone.  No progress has been made in years, just nobody wants to admit it." to be some fairly harsh criticism.

I wasn't being THAT serious with my post :P The last thing i care about is starting forum drama, believe me.

I'm glad progress of any kind is being made on the project.

Offline flrodude

• Awakened Visionist
  • LV: -12
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2015, 01:11:27 AM »
Did the fork die out as well?:(